SARNWORLD T-SHIRT

Which one would you like to wear?

• [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/theMz/graphics/tshirt1.jpg[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/theMz/graphics/tshirt2.jpg[/IMG]

• [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/theMz/graphics/tshirt3.jpg[/IMG]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok , i jack up the price $2 more cuz there shipping i have to think about haha . OK here it is .....

The third picture have been revise soo it goin look like dis

THE T-SHIRT GOIN HAVE 1 SIZE ONLY >>>>> LARGE BUT IF U WANT XXL SURE I CAN DO IT OTHER DEN DAT IT ALLL SIZE LARGE FOR $15 . THOSE DAT WANT IT CAN ORDER WITH ME NOW . USING UR PAYPAL ACCOUNT CLICK HERE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

bugsy

sarNie Adult
awww...one size fits all and its large? We're asians remember..we're small. lol. But its okay.

And what if we dont have a paypal? Someones gonna have to teach me how to make one or will you accept other forms of payment?

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
awww...one size fits all and its large? We're asians remember..we're small. lol. But its okay.

And what if we dont have a paypal? Someones gonna have to teach me how to make one or will you accept other forms of payment?

yeH..I WAS JUST WONDERIN THAT IF U DONT HAVE PAYPAL ..
WAT OTHER WAY CAN WE BUY IT.???
CAUSE I REALLY WANT ONE.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
tank tank....!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny

THE T-SHIRT GOIN HAVE 1 SIZE ONLY >>>>> LARGE BUT IF U WANT XXL SURE I CAN DO IT OTHER DEN DAT IT ALLL SIZE LARGE FOR $15 . THOSE DAT WANT IT CAN ORDER WITH ME NOW . USING UR PAYPAL ACCOUNT CLICK HERE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SunStar

sarNie Elites
where can we place an order for a t-shirt? i would love to have one before July 4th, so i can wear it to the St. Paul Soccer Tournament and I might just meet other sarnies there....

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
if you put a ninga there on a shirt, i'm pretty sure that the majority of ppl will choose it..

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ JOIN THE SINGING CONTEST! YOU GET ONE FREEEEEEEEEEE! freeeeeeeeeeee~~

FREE!!!

I'm using this word repeatedly because it catches people's attention more.

But money is always good too because...well it helps sarN pay for the shirts.

T__T I'll buy one sarN! Just you wait! I'll....I'll wear one and walk all around Cali with it on! hehehe

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
^ JOIN THE SINGING CONTEST! YOU GET ONE FREEEEEEEEEEE! freeeeeeeeeeee~~

FREE!!!
ah ah ah, not falling for that again...last singing contest, i was told if i joined, my cheap ass would get a t-shirt...i don't see a ninja design of some sort on my chest!!! hahaha

anywho, sarn, my love, you have not answered my pm about the tank. did you get my message? damn, if i order one, i probably won't get it in time for my bday huh? that's next thursaday. it's the BIGGEST BIRTHDAY OF MY LIFE...my GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!!! i'll be 24 on the 24th!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'my bad girl . Ok those dat have paypal send me $15 right now and i'll get ya t-shirt send out on MONDAY .

SunStar

sarNie Elites
what's your paypal email address? i'll pay you tonight!!!

buy the way, what color will the t-shirts be? white? black?

Status
Not open for further replies.