Sarnworld PMs flooded LOL

victorria02

sarNie Egg
excuse me who are you calling a little kid you punk AS!! i am as much old as your momma!! and i can type like a pro i just choose not too understand english!! little punk!

kulyia

RUK
LOL. i know where your weak point is. LOL. little punk is SOOO junior high. =] incase you dont know what that means, it means grades 7,8,6,9 in some cases. lol. its the school before HIGH school. if you choose not to understand it then why are you typing it? what a hypocrite. TeeHee. Dont mess w. my sarnies little perv -_-

victorria02

sarNie Egg
LOL. i know where your weak point is. LOL. little punk is SOOO junior high. =] incase you dont know what that means, it means grades 7,8,6,9 in some cases. lol. its the school before HIGH school. if you choose not to understand it then why are you typing it? what a hypocrite. TeeHee. Dont mess w. my sarnies little perv -_-

your a hypocrite and excuse me u little fucker!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha i'm finding it funny, it just tried to insult me by calling me dumb shit ... nice that this ''person'' is trying to judge me lol. the people in this forum are not dumb at all, its you coming here spamming shit saying you love them and your're stalking them, you do need a better life obviously than what you have now and its true what kulyia said you are such a kid. well if your not your're sure acting like one and somewhat of an attention seeker.

kulyia

RUK
how am i a hypocrite? Do you even know what that means? tsktsktsk. i def agree w/ khoonx with a lot of profanity. Victorria, are a two times hypocrite. Because in page three you clearly type down that you choose not to understand english . now you say "you dumbass i understand english cleary honey!" Isnt it embarrassing to be caught twisted in your own words? :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
day before, victoria says, "choose not too understand english"

today, victoria says, "you dumbass i understand english clearly honey!"

again, what?? LMAO!!!!

everyone, we got victoria pissed...finally. all this time, i thought victoria could only kiss ass and send love notes. :lol:

CTR

The Realist guy here period
:yahoo: i feel like we just defeated a zombie LOL

No, I told Darvil to ban this individual ISP. No point in having this kind of individual in our forum. Darvil had to check up on something before he pulled the trigger. B) If this person does come back then I will be the first person to point it out to Darvil. ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol i've been following this thread quietly and i was getting annoy with this person but chose not to say anything but yeah she has gone too far so i hope she learned her lesson and don't do it again...you girls had good comebacks a great laugh

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ you never know.. but im assuming the person might be back..

lol thookatha and kulyia :loool:

Muddie Murda

smile...
This person was getting out of hand with all the "love" and I wanted to do something about it....but I didn't because it seemed like you guys enjoyed giving her attention. Seriously, in the future, I think ya'll should just leave the attention-seekers be. They would give up shortly when they see that no one cares.