Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
man chouakim! bau juz gave me this pic of urs. dammit..its so nice, y didnt u sent in earlier? it'll be great battling u too!

sarnies, check out chuokim's ps battle participation:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lols yeahs got the picture after i closed the poll 98 *throws bananas - gayu's style* :p

aznsao9

Ky the Star
crap i missed out on this one.
i totally got distracted and only remember now.
>.< but i hope the results are shown soon.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i've been trying to avoid the comp these days & went back to my gaming mode.. but my ds died on me so.. life is sad... so im just doing watever.. i totally 4got about this week's ........... >_<.. aiyah....... good luck to you all.... XD ...

(maybe i should whip up a lil sumthin real quick.. lol..)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hey everyone,

For this week's battle I got one submission from aiko and might I add it was a very good effort indeed :) Since there was only one submission aiko automatically wins this battle. Grats aiko ;)

Anyways, we're going to put the battle on hiatus again due to the fact that everyone seems to be busy again and that I and anie are also very busy with our assignments and such. I blame that on your hectic law subjects anieee :p

We'll be back when we're available :)

cecilia

Staff member
awe, no aff on the sarnworld banner -- i'm sad T_T

aside from this .. GREAT WORK ja .. Congrats Aiko ^^

Muddie Murda

smile...
That's a great banner! I hope we get to use it. Omo, if we can have a pink sw skin.... :eek:!!! lol

This sounds so much fun! Honestly though, I still don't understand the rules haha. So if I want to join, I use the pic(s) provided and whip up something, and then PM to SethT by Friday?...and to help vote...how do we vote? :D

aznsao9

Ky the Star
aww aiko, that's lovely.
and i would of turned in something...
but family stuff happened...
and i may not come back for awhile.. or be in the mood.
i might just to lift up my mood though.
but congrats aiko. C:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwe thanks everyone ^_^..
sadly i couldnt put much n'eks there.. i was just browsing random pics.. so it was no favoritism involved since i didnt even get to use aff or aum T_T.. lol..

but im also sad that no one else joined.. i thought it was an interesting theme.. ahaha anyways.. i'll describe wat my theme was about..

the sarnworld font i used (to me) it represented a tree-like roots, and the ppl inside represents all us sarnies who comes together.. the boxed daras represents our happiness on sarnworld.. and that is how i got the theme "bringing us all together to enjoy the root of our addiction" .. yada yada.. lol.. hopefully it was understandable.. ahaha.. it's somewhere along there ^_^