Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

aznsao9

Ky the Star
omg yay it's back!
hopefully i could come up with something and participate.
hehe, thanks for bringing it back. C:

Iya

sarNie Adult
a battle? hmm..sounds interesting. may i ask what the rules are and the qualifications. this might kill some time and help me learn more psp. i may join if i qualify, unless it is too late to join.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
a battle? hmm..sounds interesting. may i ask what the rules are and the qualifications. this might kill some time and help me learn more psp. i may join if i qualify, unless it is too late to join.
all the rules are on the first page, it's quite simple. anyone can participate and no qualifications are needed.

the details regarding this week's battle is just on the previous page. if there's anything else unclear don't hesitate to ask =]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
interesting theme.. lmao i've been ps-ing instead of timing lakorns.. eek im so bad lol.. but anywho.. i wonder how others' will look... mines gonna be a crappy job but muahahhahaha lol.. ok.. anywho.. good luck XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
anyways i just finished mines.. not the best since i didnt like one particular thing ahaha.. & i think my theme was totally off... anyways just submitting it in since i wont have time later on today.. good luck everyone ^_^

edit- hmm i changed that particular thing out for my likin ahaha...

ONCE AGAIN GOOD LUCK.. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE OUTCOME.. XD..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i was thinking of actually entering---but have no time right now. i can't wait to see the results. if i do have time later, i will make one or else just post it up on my artwork later on.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
heys 98 since u wanna join and uve never joined before we're going to delay the deadline date =]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sorry i didn't get back to you bau. i was busy friday afternoon and sat. for my brother's graduation party so i didn't get to use the internet. hopefully i will join next time. love the artwork, glad the voting isn't done...just cast in my vote :D

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
RESULTS:
bau 2
http://i45.tinypic.com/23mo28k.jpg

aiko 4
http://i50.tinypic.com/aev9di.jpg

white 3
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2296/poster1e.jpg

Congrats aiko for winning :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwe.. thanks everyone ^_^..
T_T *sniffsniff* my first time winning T_T..
im so happy XD.. yay..

lovely job too btw bau & whiteflakes XD

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
congrats to aiko for winning =] btw, tis week we wont be having the battle cos i dont ike how the days and time is messed up lol. as y'all noe, i've nt been feeling well lately so i couldn't handle the ps battle last week.

but nt to worry, i'll be doing it for the next one. do wait for the next theme by this sunday ks =]

aznsao9

Ky the Star
congratulations aiko...

mang i can't believe i forgot about this. >.<
i feel bad, but hopefully the next one, definitely. C:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
it's anie here, literally lol. she's right beside me right now telling me to write. xD

so this week's theme is;

PHOTOGRAPHY AND EDITING
Dimension: 600 x 500

So what you got to do is basically take a photograph of anything you want and then use your psing skills to edit it and make it as pro as possible.

To clear it up, these are some examples:

Any questions, just ask =] have fun!