Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ooh, sounds really fun. :D I might be able to join in this time. When's the deadline to turn it in?

cecilia

Staff member
wow .. conceptual font theme? how cool is this ..
i'm debating if i should join or not since illustration has expired on my mac already lOl

congrats to annie for winning last week battle .. truly a competition ..

AIKO, i love your final fantasy work -- i could definitely see it be wear by ff fans ^^

aznsao9

Ky the Star
oh okay, so it's like that...
hmm makes me curious... i may or may not...
oh well, will surely give it a try because it's different.
good luck to everyone!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
aite poll's up. so sry for the lateness guys....bau got really2 sick so i was the one who put up the poll. happy voting =]

aznsao9

Ky the Star
how lame....
i totally forgot about this...
until now... >.<
but anyways, the two artworks are awesome.
i wish i remembered and did this earlier... TT.TT
well good luck to you two!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
congrats to the owner of the mystic artwork owner :p

anyways, some bad announcement. atm, me and anie are quite busy with uni n all so we decided to put the battle on hiatus until we're more free and able to maintain this thread better.

i hope to battle with yall next battle "season". until then, thanks for all the participation and help everyone.

results:
aiko 2:
http://i41.tinypic.com/27ys70x.jpg
anie 4:
http://i40.tinypic.com/ffa63k.jpg

aznsao9

Ky the Star
congrats anie!
tbh, it reminds me of avatar. XD
anyways, aww really, oh well, it was fun doing this again and seeing it.
wish all of you good luck at uni though!
can't wait till another one begins. C:

Mann

Ahhh missed out! You girls are awesome, t-shirts looked really great! I've been so busy with LAO NEW YEAR and helping with the temple and all that stuff :(
BUT GOOD JOB NA. You girls are so good!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
congrats anie ^_^..

so battle thread will be on hiatus eh.. ehehe.. take ur time ladies ^_^..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
DAMN!!!!!!! these are NICE! Too bad my computer is so old like me. Working on PS would be such a chore for my poor computer. So i'll just watch you girls battle it out! Unless someone wants to donate their computer to me? lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow i've been MIA...great to come check out all these talents...

I went to check out all the battles..the sea creature, horror, and logos are among my favorites...esp. the Logos i have to hand it to you gals..goodness i'll hire you guys in a sec. if i'm was part of a business

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
for those who wanna to join the ps-battle, wait no more...ahaha, we might be resuming the ps-battle back next week xD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
CONGRATS to all the winners. Sorry I have been MIA so I missed out on all the voting and cheering. I love all the battles, and awesome battle ideas [2 Thumbs Up] I'm not that creative, so I admire all the artwork that has been submitted. Hopefully there will be a battle soon--but if it is still on hiatus, I'll be waiting for the next one. Great job to everyone, keep up the awesome work! <3

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
aite guys, battle on again. now this week, we'll be working with this pic:

as you'll notice, there's two of our famous n'ek on there, bee and cherry. so based on this, the theme is:

"GOOD vs EVIL"

now, the idea of the battle theme is to make one of the n'ek good, while the other is evil. the decision is yours to make for yourself as to which one you assign to be good and which one would be evil. another thing, the term good and evil is very broad and its up to you how you bring about the concept. for eg, i associate "good" with the colour white, angel etc; whereas "evil" is black, devil etc

hope that makes the theme clear, any questions?

dimension: just use the size of that picture
deadline: Friday 21st, 11.59pm US CENTRAL TIME