Sarnworld Khmer Forum

Serenity

sarNie Egg
Anyone know what going on with the forum...for some odd reason I can't logged onto it. I did sometime today...but now I can't. Anyone knows what's going on?

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
um...I don't think so...cuz I can't get in either...n I'm a mod there...I saw that the forum got suspended...but not sure y...

Edit:

nm...it's working fine now..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
oh...sorry for providing the wrong info..I'm not a member there so I don't know much...but that's what I heard from Petey that they delete inactive members...and someone got deleted before and asked the same question..but you should try to PM Petey here..I think he still comes here but he just doesn't post..

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
it's ok...sometimes it's a case that someone can' get in cuz his or her account got delete..it's possible...
if he or she is inactive for a certain period of time...

Serenity

sarNie Egg
I remember going on to the forum and Petey posted a list of unactive memeber before deleting them...and my name wasn't on there. I remember posting something on the same day too...I guess it did got suspended for awhile.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:huh: Anyone know what happening to the khmer forum, i try to log in but it said "This Forum Has Been Suspended", i know this never happen before.

It back.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i got another question i think i got deleted because i havtn been active for a while because of school but i register again and its fine but now i cant see any forum threads... all i see is a shout out box where i cant see the shout out and like 4 members on it is something wrong why cant i see the frouma nd i try pming someone there but the forum wont let me ..... CONFUSE lol and i was about over 100 post and now i have to start all over ...

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I just signed up at the new forum, but now when I sign on using my username, it says that there's not a record of that member in the forum. Is anyone having the same problem?

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i signed up a third time because the second time i got kicked out agian because i dint post because i coundlt see any topic.. on a big shout out box...and the memeber's infor.