Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other [PM US for suggestions]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
I voted for the duo, even it doesn't seem v popular here lol...

I think it's more difficult to sing in duo : different voices, so the two ppl have to have some chemistry as in lakorns lol, for the song to sound v good. Plus the voices are different it requires more efforts to adapt a voice to another one.

Omg it could b very sexy to hear a duo, i'm more a fan lol...

But me have a question : how do u judge ?

Hiatus

Super Momo
As for the rules and judges, it'll be announced once we get enough vote on the poll. Just wait for the results and we'll clearly state the rules and procedures to sign up for either a solo or duo Idols.

- Super MOMO.
Jensen is a stinker... muahahaha

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Ok Momo, so people vote nowwwwwwwwwwwwww HURRY UP !!!!!!!!! i wanna know the rules hihihi

but i stink less than u my Momo !!! i sulk now snif snif, and i won't sing for u then....U are mean with the nice Jen snif snif lol

i'm off topic i know..................i'm ejecting myself.......Where's the Exit?lol

Hiatus

Super Momo
nobody else?? I guess ill leave the poll up until next Friday. or so.

tang071

sarNie Elites
just a thought...
what if it started out as duos and then go into the finals and compete as a solo. kinda like american idol with the groups and then singing by yourself.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Then we have to do many rounds....people tend to disappear after the first round. But i do like the idea. ^^

I'll keep this poll up for another week and saturday will be the last day. Once I get the answer I have to go the prizes. Planning ahead this time around. ^^

Hiatus

Super Momo
I hope that the people who will compete as solo will NOT quit in the middle of it or i'll strangle you all to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.