Sarnworld Chat...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
These screen caps surely makes me miss that flash... -_-

It's been too long...

LOL...remembering the times when there were only a few of us there, but we've had a blast ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
HAHAHAHAAH TINA! ^5
^5 Mommy LOL =p

omg i saw my name... u ppl talk about me while i'm not there... no fair :(
Yes Ning But We Only Talk About How wonderful You Are :wub:

These screen caps surely makes me miss that flash... -_-

It's been too long...

LOL...remembering the times when there were only a few of us there, but we've had a blast ;)
Well Ms. Wai Wai Maybe Visit Us Sometimes :p 2 Minutes is Enough

we did have a blast this morning.. with sarn and natty and other for a couple of minute then it went down hell ^^ .... hahaha.. weren't you asleep ^^
lol the herpes was funny.....was this around 10 pm?...
LOL No The Other one was from like 8 am haha and the other one like 2 pmish? lol

^5 Mommy I agree

noungning

Heartless
wahahah sarn is playing milkshake 2nd round on the radio... hahaha gosh man these are the times i wanna be in the chat wth

edit round 3...

hahah i think she's gonna play it all night....

but she just said hi to natty and everyone... how about me man!!! :(

noungning

Heartless
omg!!! i heard her talking to me while i'm working in my sweatshop sewing shirts :( :dude:

i wanna request a song... anything but milkshake! :p

noungning

Heartless
omg i'm dying from sarn's poop story in cambodia... nice!!! lmfao :loool:

ahahahah not only u sat on ur own crap... ppl saw u with ur pants down. lol hahaahha :loool:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lmfao...... while i left to class, my bro left the pc on to listen to sarn and he told me she was so damn fobbie it was impossible for a person to act that way :) hhah it was too funny :p thanks for the session sarn, love Ludacris :)

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
natty you should have made someone call you out like ME HAHAAHAHH lololol yeah her poop story was so gross yet so funny hahaahha

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
The swimming thing is a double edged sword I guess.

I used to hate it and bugs me when I see girls wearing all their clothes and entering the pool or going to the beach. It's just weird. I guess it's the American culture in me. I am embarassed when I see my sister or cousins go to swimming as they are raised Thai-style at least when I was young.

But at the same time... I took a trip with friends to a resort in Pattaya area of Thailand and there was a little 14 y/o who was going into the water and these two perverted thai guys with cameras taking pictures of her.

I wanted to smash their lens in, but who was I to do that. The poor girl can't do anything, the guy isn't touching her or getting near her. But oh... that made me want to explode. All I could do is give a disdained look at the two guys. And my friends were like who cares she ain't naked.

But sarN just made a satire of it all. LOVE IT!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man when you miss a day .. or two .. you really do miss alot >.< how lame lol and omo man P'dyno I know how u feel.. so when I go swimming LOL shorts and a tank haha screw the bathing suit.. or bikini I don't like showin to much skin >.< not that there is anything to show lol

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Sarnworld CHATROOM is COOL! :D

Mango will be in the chatroom lately since schoolwork is getting lesser and lesser :lmao: