Sarnworld Chat...

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
omfg hahahaha natty swore...dude she msned me and started yellin at me for leaving and not saying bye HAAHHA

sarN

sarNie Granny

o' my ! Natty girl ! I didn't know u a pimp >>>>LOL >>> i guess everyone didn't work dat night

Just_meeh

sarNie Egg
wow natty...lol...i should've been on when natty said that..lol but then everytime we chat..we end up talking about pretty things...lol i havent seen natty swore..so if i do..thats a big turn on..haha

ChenrukNote

Goddess

So around 10:10pm pacific time, SW Chat turns into a sex ed class. lmao, with Klarissa being the instructor!!! LMAO. IF u need some lessons holler at Klarissa!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh man I'm glad no one capped P'D's and I brilliant plot to inherit a rich old guys money and my brilliant coughs murder plot lol kidding =p and oOOO i read on page 10 haters? wah??? we have haters?? man I think i need to do my job and give out ice cream *licks my cherry popsicle*

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i've been mia from chat a few times and is Lost_N_Action due to being so busy with life anyways we screen capping again?? ohh i get u guys bad...heehe especially when p'Nat and Ning's on...lmfao jk

noungning

Heartless
gosh yeahh my attempt to connect to sarnies is all failure... *runs to cry in the middle of the room, stomping my feet also* :(

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
wth klar..lol what stuff...oiyyy this girl..go find a guy to hit on..lol wait..no..dont do that..man..i miss you Fishy *big huggles*