OMG noodles my love, um elmo is trying to steal your love! come now! lol :p
LOL...Well, Lemon Head! I told you to wear that gummy ring and not eat it :lol:

Trying to steal my love ehhhh... <_<

We'll see about that :p :arrg:

Wai Wai comes in many flavors, ooohhh too irresistable :drool:

Ning, didnt you say you prefer the pork flavor ones? :unsure:

BLAH! I dont really like that one.

Quiet-ness, you cant get in?

Try again, it fits more people than that.

noungning

Heartless
yeah i can't get in... um =o[ it's because i'm at work i suppose.

yeah taX RETURNS oops well yeah i hope i don't have to pay back for crap... =o|

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
=x man now that I think about it .. i made more money than I was suppose to the last year =x *crosses fingers* oh mommy =x lol but then again =x I dunno thanks ning for giving me something else to think about booo you lol

noungning

Heartless
omg no way i'm not spamming just education info here... gosh income tax return is important... um illegal aliens won't know the deal :blink: :unsure:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg no way i'm not spamming just education info here... gosh income tax return is important... um illegal aliens won't know the deal :blink: :unsure:

I'm here, I'm here...but, you're gone -_-
LOL...Swedish Fish, you are the reason for my spamming

Buahahaha! I want to laugh my teeth out on that one :lol:

lmfao ning!!! lol ahhah thats so mean

lol and wai wai if only you knew what she meant by the last few words hahaha LOL

and yes im back! after a day and night of being locked out of sworld .. yes thats right people I was banned for a day and night ... lol kidding

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Lmao! Tina

Ohhh, hidden messages behind those words ehhh :ph34r:

OK, fill me in the gossip Hahaha!

Whisper it to my ear, mama! :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well see the thing is lol cause kevin is from another country and like hes the one talking about the W2 as spamming and Ning said "illegal aliens wouldn't know" lol haha well at least thats what I think .. lol

and ohhh wai wai lol hahaha this is why u saw me at thaiallstars by my lonesome self last night chatting away by myself cause i was locked out of sworld lol =x

noungning

Heartless
lmao wow tina u get a flower @->-

i made it myself see... :p

lmao hahahahahah yeah thanks my love... i miss u... my noodles of joy

lol tina hahahahahah good thing ur back to point things out for me hahahah :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
muahhahaha ning LOL i was like cracking up when i saw that hahah LOl tyzir didn't get it .. =x slow pokes .. @->- back for ningy LOL and yes i know we all miss noodles .. but im having secret rendezvous's with her LOL hahaha

noungning

Heartless
OMG it's no longer a secret!

how dare u 2... :(

let me go cry in the corner and stomp on my feet as if i'm doing an african dance... -_-

i'm on there... but most of the time there's none in there.... lol i thought none was a person.... but more ppl should come into the chat... wat's the point of being a member if ur not willing to interact with ppl.