Sarnworld Chat...

darvil

sarNie Adult
I gotta fix that statistics down there. Its wrong information. It still say 0 people even if there are people in the chat.

And oh yea.. nobody in there can kick or ban except me. Not even sarn! And I haven't kicked or ban anyone for like 4 months.

tang071

sarNie Elites
eh? fix it haha.
well i will be gone for a long long time probablly til i gain back my life. school starts tomorrow aiya!!
seniors 007.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
kaaa said:
u got ban? how come? i went there but i don't know how to use it lol my bad!
[post="161858"][/post]​
haha no i was just joking, though the chatroom is like a desert, quiet but still life there somewhere.

and that convo muddie doesnt sound like me, i'd be more like this

Reagan: Hey sarN, where's your head bandana?
sarN: Oh I gave it back to my grandma. It's hers. I only borrowed it. She use it to wrap around her boobs.
Reagan: why dont you cut your shirt in half and wrap that about your forehead? or cut your socks in the middle and just tie that around your wrist like a wrist band. if that doesnt work just go buy a proper one at the local shop

now thats all me!

Muddie Murda

smile...
So we were talking about boran lakorns and movies and then Kev jumped in the convo...

mizterkevin: has anyone seen a day without a mexican?
mizterkevin: has white people doing garden work
mizterkevin: and mowing lawns
mizterkevin: it was made a while ago
sarN: i havne't
sarN: seen a mexican today
Muddie Murda: lol sarN

:loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hey i was in the room why didnt i see that happen? maybe i was busy finding a cutee boi to stalk nah kidding lol i think i was .... dunno hahaha lol

but funni hahha especially wifey sarN lolss she like i havent seen a mexican today haha

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
hey i was in the room why didnt i see that happen? maybe i was busy finding a cutee boi to stalk nah kidding lol i think i was .... dunno hahaha lol

but funni hahha especially wifey sarN lolss she like i havent seen a mexican today haha

[post="169646"][/post]​
LMAO that's cus sarN was on sworld all day probably XD

haha so funny though I guess it's something you'd expect from kevin :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OH!! man this was funny last night lolssss we were talking about something and then grandpa tells sarN

Darvil: sarn we hit 29 people today <<he meant radio listeners
sarN: are they ok?

lolsss i dont know why i found that so funny lolsss it made me laugh so bad hahha lol =xsorry i know im a dork >.< hides lol

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
OH!! man this was funny last night lolssss we were talking about something and then grandpa tells sarN

Darvil: sarn we hit 29 people today <<he meant radio listeners
sarN: are they ok?
lolsss i dont know why i found that so funny lolsss it made me laugh so bad hahha lol =xsorry i know im a dork >.< hides lol

LOL..LMAO!!! LOL..hahaha..OMG.........LOL....damnit..that was just funny..LOL....hahhaa...ok..i'll go shut up..gosh..i'm bored in class..so i'm browsing SW... gosh..i need a life.. :lol:

noungning

Heartless
julie...? maybe consult a doc or psy or something lol jk

um man the no one is ever chatting during my noon time it's so lifeless in there!

elmo

sarNie Egg
^i'd keep u warm but we aren't on at the same time? haha

Rakniran

whatever happen to the cool sarnworld chatroom? I cant login.Keep onhh saying Connection failed! Maybe your network can't access the server, or the server is under maintenance, please try again later!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
whatever happen to the cool sarnworld chatroom? I cant login.Keep onhh saying Connection failed! Maybe your network can't access the server, or the server is under maintenance, please try again later!

yeah you're not the only that's having that problem....nobody can get in at this point. i think we have to wait until tim gets back to fix this. i miss being in the chatroom too. *sniff* i miss my thooka! boohoo....and klarissa "nongass" haha....ning...natty...pee..lek..sammy...johno..tina...and if i left anyone out...sowwie....you can fill in the rest then...hehe!