Sarnworld Chat...

noungning

Heartless
yeah yeah stop it, i know it's because i'm not there, don't make up other excuses :blush:

muahahah but i feel sooo sick today i don't think i can attend the hype day! gosh... :(

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
this is probably in wrong section so if a mod could move for me anyway for those who are having trouble entering chat do wat i do open chat and then when it get to part where it says it's loading keep clicking on chat link until it works

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I've been @ my sis' school during the day a couple of times this week and can't get into chat or even the forum. Blast them school firewalls. :p

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I KNOW! I was going through th same prob too. I had to click in then out then in then out...again like 3-4 times till it worked...OG!! This is all your fault do someting bout it!! XD

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
I've been having problems with the chat when there are more pple for a while now. I don't know what is wrong. Maximum capacity?

I'm just gonna give up now. No use in trying anymore.

Pac

sarNie Egg
Hmm...i've been having problems too...i have to refresh the page a few times to get into the chat...

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
not wireless, and kicked constantly today Darv... what's up... and kicked off the air.

Damn and to think I was going to play Lalala Milkshake for SARN.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
darv, don't be glossin'...it takes me 2 hours to get in there, otherwise i'd be there already.

noungning

Heartless
gosh i wanna request a song from the dj, but i have no idea if she comes to check this thread... wah i'm so bored at work. i have like 43 more mins left til it's home time... so bored and tired.

noungning

Heartless
OMG TINA!!! omg it's her time off... she's not gonna take the request :(

edit...

is someone djing i hear nothing but silence.... =o[

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
:baby-scene-pop-corn: ohhh that's a funny one, now that i like..... poor Krispy Creams aka GENKERS got corner by sarn's comments...lol :w-scene-pop-corn:

ONE PERSONS MISSING, come back!!!!!!!!!!! maybe i should bribe them with :r-scene-pop-corn: ?? lmfao :tease: