Sarnworld Chat...

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
teeruk if ur clickign the chat trhingy on very bottom of page try clickign the thread that says link to hcatroom at top instead see if that works

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
ummm yeah thats what i did too Tim..but all i see is just a blank page=[ when i said i've tried everything..that means everything...lol

XCappy

Mr. Char
ummm yeah thats what i did too Tim..but all i see is just a blank page=[ when i said i've tried everything..that means everything...lol
Did it ask you to install something like Macromedia Flash ? If so, you should click on yes, and the problem "may be fixed".

I'll think about other solutions, keep cool and don't hit the screen ok ;).

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
*shrugs* i cant get in..i've tried everything...even the link for the chat...but when the page loads up..its just say error...so i really dont know=[

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
nope i dont..i mean it was working fine before..i use the internet explorer 7 and i didnt have any problems with it til now=[

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
ok..this is what i did..i uninstalled internet explorer 7 and i use the regular ie...and it work...but the thing is that i dont wanna have so many windows open thats why i like the ie7.and when i installed it hoping that chat will work for me...it didnt=[ with the ie7...they have those tabs where you can have many windows open on one page without having to open another page *sigh*

I get that too Sam when I'm at my sister house. When I'm at her house I can't log into the chat room and I can't listening to the sw radio either, but when I'm at home I can log into the chat room and listen to the sw radio. Yeah weird I know. :/

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
I come back from my hiatus and I see some things are a little different.
First of all, my question to Tina, did you get hitched?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
so can anyone help me get into chat without having to uninstall internet explorer 7 from my computer????

XCappy

Mr. Char
so can anyone help me get into chat without having to uninstall internet explorer 7 from my computer????
Sorry I didn't follow the old posts yet, did you try to get into chat with another browsers by the way ? Something like Firefox or Opera.