sarNworld activity...is it still the same?

Since you've become a member do you think...

• sarNworld activity has been the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sarNworld activity has decreased

• sarNworld activity has increased

• sarNworld activity? i don't know, i don't really care, i just want to download!

• Total voters

noungning

Heartless
you know it's been sooooooo quiet lately, i understand people has lives than to browse a forum and posting stuff.

i was telling someone and that someone said it's an individual's perspective, but sarNworld is still very active. :huh:

so i wanted to get some insight from those who are members here. do you think it's still alive and the same? or do you think it's dead like i do? or maybe i'm thinking too much? haha ok we'll see what happens...

vote, vote, vote, sarNies!! i'm counting on ya!! :lol:

XCappy

Mr. Char
I think it depends on criterias you take. For example :

For sure Buddie Media is really active. Topics increase, posts stay the same (you post a comment, or you leave it blank and click on the link, get the album, run it with Winamp, and maybe spread it elsewhere).

Radio : It's been a long time I've heard a DJ. But I'm not good to give a view, there are at least +6 hours from the US.

Flashchat : "Chatting users: None"

Arcade : I mostly play Blackjack when I'm bored ;)

Blogs : Not bored to read some entries.

And of course, I don't have lot of free time due to school for spending it into SW but my soul is still here.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think sarNworld is dead because it misses mem LOL kidding I try to come on as much as I can now a days disregarding my busy schedule <3 sw for life LOL ... but being married does change some things and has its boundaries in staying online like I use to =x and I have been taking my school work more serious than I normally did... but I will be back ... when I mean back I mean back =] LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG!! i know u enage but i thought u going finsh school or watever but danggggggggggggg u married ? HOLY smoke ..

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
wait tina...you're married!? like fo realz? is that what u were talking about in the chat..
i thought...wow.. *shocked* O.O

but yea..i haven't really been sworld lately acutally..i jus started coming again cus i missed evveryone too much T_T lmao
but yea i think the activity is..kinda the same yet like sorta of down cus i still see the same members positing over and over
we need to get all the other memebers involved in the forums too..we actually have a lot of members
i think they are just scared to come out of their shell
its cus kevin and marduk scares them all away...ahahah xD

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i would have to say the same.... just that the people i use to regularly see on Flash and on Shout Outs are mia!! i miss them all :) especially the DJ crew *)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
yea i noticed that recently there aren't many DJ sessions...i miss the old times when the DJ would like basically fight to go on "air" lol
and those good days in the chat..ahh
good times lol XD

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i think ppl come in a download with out postin that aint fair they dnt even say a thank u how rude and well as for chat and other things they so dead no one go in chat any more :(

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i remember when i first come here and tried to be in the shadows and catch a few friends that migrated here but all this time it seems they were just on a train destines for some place else and yeah i have notice ppl seem to be moving on maybe they are bored of have there real lives interrupting their time here... as for me i think i still enjoy the ability to share music as i do everywhere i go... i have a few weeks left and i may disapear for a while cos my job calls me to another part of the world for duty,,, so i will miss those that still enjoy the music... if i don't comeback then its not because i don't miss the music but circumstance don't permit me to but i hope thats not the case---anyhoo i'm sure my fate is not that different then everyone else things just happen... anyhoo keep listening to the music and set you heart free to be more then you think you can be no matter what happens music is life...peace and out...:)

Nameless

N i n j a
i voted. it's pretty much the same. whatever happened to the spam-a-lot days when everyone was tryin' to beat each other with their post counts to be in the top ten posters for the day? lol.