sarN's message and email

darvil

sarNie Adult
I've redone this and deleted her posts (under her suggestion) because I don't want anyone to misunderstand that she was actually in Vietnam. Her sister logged as her to post her messages as the internet was very slow. I had a very long chat with sarn about everything and here is the summary.

First sarN is in big trouble with immigration. I won't get into big details but she is not in a good state right now. She had only 48 hours to leave the country and so that was why she was logged in for a day or 2 a few weeks ago. Before that she was actually in Asia so that is another reason why she hasn't been on. This past year many people in her family died and she just has been feeling down and everything just been on a rollercoaster. Hopefully she won't suffer any serious consequences from the issue with immigration (although it seems pretty serious right now). Of course this isn't an excuse not to resolve the issue with her store.

Now to the detail about the money that she may or may not owe to some people on the forum. You need to contact her directly on her email (sok_sarn@yahoo.com). Please have proof of you sending money to her and her sister will refund you the money. Do not PM her on the forum as she can't log on the website. Now I suggest double checking all the transactions as perhaps you may have already been refunded. Double and triple check everything before you make a claim. If you know someone who is complaining about money, please let them read this thread. She'll try her best to resolve it.

I'll also keep in touch with her so if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

PS: I suggest sending her some messages/encouragements to make her feel better. Perhaps a fanfic or two ;)

darvil

sarNie Adult
I stayed up without eating dinner to have a chat. Now I'm going to eat!

Overall I am glad her and I have resolved our differences. And also to solve some of the headaches about the forum. Boy am I glad its all cleared up! Hopefully she'll be back on in the near future.

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. this is bad .. all along, i though she's doing fine - I'm glad both of you sat down and clear up all those differences.

-will msg her sister. thanks for letting us know. WISH HER the best of luck.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey cecil.

That email is actually sarn's email. I wasn't clear. What I meant to say was that sarn will have her sister pay as her paypal is already closed down.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yeah when I grab her on MSN it was pretty...sigh... I wish her best of luck with her case. She's going back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia.

Glad you got that off your chest Darvil. Wow skip dinner huh...ahahah poor you.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I never knew that all of this was happening to her. I hope that she is safe and nothing is to challenging for her. Hope the best of luck to her, Can't wait for her to return.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg! i never thought that she has so many troubles! i pray for her and wait for her come back.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yes, I am one that has missed Sarn. I hope for the best for Sarn and her family, ja!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't know this was going on with Sarn...the last time I spoke with and saw Sarn was last July or August. My sister told me Sarn called her months ago but they didn't talk that long. I wish the best for her and her family.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
didn't really know her, but that's really sucking a lot.
i hope the best for her and her family and that everything is smooth sailing.
and to see her around the new site as well!

kulyia

RUK
omg! Why does these things have to happen to her? :( I wish her and her family the best. i agree with sajenna, i never thought she had such problems

myx

sArNieZ
Sarn, hope good luck comes to you. let's pray that you'll be safe and away from danger. hope that you'll be back safe and sound.

cikna

sarNie Adult
it's been ages since last came to SW. so, don't know what is really going on. but whatever it is, i wish sarn all the best! be strong. stay strong