SARNIE T-SHIRT

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
***Hillow I'm just editting my post.

Got some people that want to made design for SW T-shirt so let's make it a contest.
Going to make a poll to decides who wins.

Due date to submit to me August 19th, 2006
PLease no celebrities faces.
Winner receives a free air brush T-shirt of your design***
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember when we had a thread about SW T-shirt? Well we didn't forgot. Sarn has found a place to get them for a reasonable price but we need a design for Sarnworld. Any one got ideas please share. Even better if you got the picture or drawing for us to see. We'll get the printing going and start selling. Keep in mind for those that sign up for SI 2 (Sarnie Idol II) will receive a free T-shirt.

These were the links listed from the thread before before for thost that want to design them.

https://www.uberprints.com/

http://www.uberprints.com/studio/

Here's the old thread for those that don't feel like searching.
Click to Enter

PS.

Sorry Leah I'm so invading your section. Guilty on the spot. ^_^"

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok i got 3 color White , Blue , Pink T-shirt in L and XL . O' yeah i also have tank top for girls & guys in White , Blue or Pink

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe kk let me go delete that post then. Since they dont look like that anyways. ^_~

Nameless

N i n j a
I think if there are artists in the house, they should have a contest and have people vote to see which logo/design should be on the t-shirts.

bad idea neh?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
we can have one hehehe what does everyone think?

Tell me now so we can run this contest the same time.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I think it is a great idea. I think everyone should be a judge. The designs should be polled. Our Sarnworld members will then decide which design is best.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Okay Contest it is then. Let's see

Just submit your design to me and I'll post them up for the polls.

Due date: August 19th, 2006.

Winner receives a free Air Brush T-shirt of your design.

**** Please No Celebrities Faces as it will cause riots amongst fanclub****

Muddie Murda

smile...
Correct! :D we're just poor and can't afford real prizes for two contests. hahaha so we're just providing it mostly for sarNie Idol.

Na

sarNie Hatchling
muddie what if there are 500 people joining sarine idol.. are you guys gonna still provide us the shirts?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nathlie said:
muddie what if there are 500 people joining sarine idol.. are you guys gonna still provide us the shirts?
[post="152313"][/post]​

den come on !!! i can take 500 pppl no problem . I'll break my piggy bank for ya buddies :wub: :wub:

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
den come on !!! i can take 500 pppl no problem . I'll break my piggy bank for ya buddies :wub: :wub:
[post="152315"][/post]​
Give me $$$$$, Cash money!!! no t-shirt :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
asianstyle said:
Give me $$$$$, Cash money!!! no t-shirt :lmao:
[post="152351"][/post]​

for u budddy ? $10 walmart gift :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup ! who came up with an design ?? now if ya let me design it goin have my Darvil 's face in it hahahahaha ya wouldn't like dat lollll

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
yup ! who came up with an design ?? now if ya let me design it goin have my Darvil 's face in it hahahahaha ya wouldn't like dat lollll
[post="157307"][/post]​
I drew 2 logos for the t-shirt but i probably choose the one i prefer,haha! :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz dont forgot to pm to me Ben... plus the rest of you. The date is getting near. We need a design nah...