sarNie Roll Call

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
AHHHHHH this is pissing me off first i couldn't get into sarnworld now i cna but can't get into chat anyone having same trouble like me

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think everyone is having that problem but the good news is they sent me my new modem I can get online now yay!! *jumps up and down in joy*

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
If Sarnworld is having some trouble shooting, they could at least let us know. LOL It's cool, as long as i can get on now. Even the radio isnt working. I was bummed at work today, i usually have the Sarn Radio on all day...LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh u know sarNworld missed me sokkie thats why it messed up while I couldnt come online its like tina's not here mind as well mess up LOL kidding haha but glad to be back during the day time and surfing the net in high speed again o__O ill treat my modem with love and care from now on ..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
See This Is What Happen's When *cough cough* Darv's not on and is Mia......

ohhh i just want to shout out something ... lmfao :lol:

I wanna say hello to my friends...family....lmfao p'Sam see your prob is solved and ahhhhhh pThookie high 5 to you too....... :yahoo:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOl P'lek

and wow im so behind on uploads LOl in 2 days now I gotta get my lazy butt back to work on it LOL woOt I'm jus glad to be back so I'm gonna upload crazy while I can

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SORRY FOR ALL THE INCONVENIENCE YALL. SARN IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND DARVIL'S OUT OF TOWN. I CALLED DARVIL AND TOLD HIM ABOUT THE ISSUE, BUT THERE IS NOT MUCH HE CAN DO SINCE HE DOESN'T HAVE COMPLETE ACCESS TO THE NET OR COMPUTER.

...AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW, HE IS AT A CES CONVENTION...

ANYWHO, HE WAS ABLE TO GET ON TWO NIGHTS AGO WHEN THIS HAPPENED THE FIRST TIME, BUT HE WASN'T ABLE TO LAST NIGHT. LOOKS LIKE THE SERVER SNAPPED BACK ALL ON IT'S OWN...OR MAYBE HE GOT ON AND I WASN'T AWARE OF IT. EITHER WAY, IT'S UP NOW AND LET'S HOPE THAT NOTHING ELSE GOES WRONG...OR AT LEAST UNTIL DARVIL GETS BACK HOME. HA ALL RIGHT, PEACE...AND CROSS UR FINGERS.

AND A HIGH ASS FIVE TO NONG LEK. LOL

noungning

Heartless
lol thookie, need we scream?

well i knew someone would contact tim haha. :lol:

um yah i was at work bored as hell today gosh! ok so tomorrow no djing i guess because um i won't have listeners lol.

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
yeah it happened to me a couple of nights ago too and last night it happened again. at first i thought it was only me but i guess it wasn't. the forum's working now but the radio's down and now chat which sucks but at least i'm able to get back on. i miss talking to my sexy ladies on chat....hope that goes back up soon!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Me too I miss being on chat and Sarnworld. At least the site is up though. I didn't know how much Sarnworld was a part of my life until I couldn't connect to it. I was super alarmed and bored at the same time, especially when the first day back at school was a major YAWN. :lol:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
its ok ppl i know you girsl want to talk to sexy genkers because i bring sexy nback lol hahahahahahaha

natty

Chubs
while chat and sw were both down.. i discovered tv again.. as well as how much i miss spamming at spicy.. lol so thanks to darv...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
While Chat is Down Tyzir aka Twinnnkkkie Discovered Spamming My Inbox ... -_- leaving messages like "I'm Hungry =("
My poor twinkie .. LOL *goes to join natty spamming up spicy LOL*

GueSs

TyziR
I discovered (Not because Tim is gone... because I get bored) Cassie and the meaning of her song Me & U. I tell you... I like her meaning... I like it a lot a whole lot.

Goddamn Chat made me post.
You know I didn't even know chat was down I just thought wow only 3 people are on and there were the same for a very long time.