sarNie Roll Call

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh I miss chat even though for the past week or so I just pop in for a few seconds and leave T____T I was planning to stay longer this week why oh why.. *grabs application for nursing home* here comes grandpa ...

GueSs

TyziR
Hi Ni Ni I am hungry... don't worry I've been spamming Ning more! I am odd but god damn you listen to the song? I've been so bored... I've been on youtube watching music videos. I dont know what to do with myself when I get this bored. I'm stuck at home, no cash, no food... 3 video games consoles but the goddamn Tv broke.

noungning

Heartless
omg hahaahha *points finger at ty* muahahaahhahaahha yeah suffer!!

lol tina don't put him in yet, we need him to like fix this thing first then admit him all you want :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pooor Twinkie LOL awww its okie ... I'll fed ex you some food LOL hahaha I wish I had the money for it LOL man I wanted to order Pizza online .. then my cards couldn't be used I asked my mom and dad well I called them and they said my cards will not be usable till they come home ... LOL darN!!!! I knew all that fast food consuming is bad for me ... now I'm broke =x Twinkkkiiiee let me borrow like 10 bucks LOL

True@Ning LOl But if we do admit him whose gonna take care of it when it breaks again?

GueSs

TyziR
Yeah you can borrow ten bucks. I just offered Ning to go to Thailand for a day with me and come back but she turned me down.
= (
I'm about to call my dad and ask for his credit card to order Pizza. Thanks Ni ni for the idea!

natty

Chubs
darv better pack up his pc to take to the nursing home with him..

noungning

Heartless
ohhh tina i have an idea! he can um have outside visits lmao :lol: we tell him we'll bring him out for lunch but we really trick him to helping us fix the crap... it'd be a treat for him because he's obsessed about the forum :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL twinkie .. man I think I'll call my brother and ask .. I think he has money .. lately he's been such a cheap bastard he sent his girlfriend money for his car payment yesterday .. I asked for 8 bucks he said "mom and dad said not to give you money" its only 8 bucks!!! LOL darN

and yeah Mommy he can take it with him, but what if he angry and he mess it up on purpose for admitting him?

*and i guess this has just become our alternative option to chatting the 2 broken sworld threads LOL* oh and grandpas break thread

Edit LOL@Ning hahaha thats so messed up but a good idea!! LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Shoo Mommy thats not hard Starbucks in some Barnes & Nobles or the Library or something ... LOL or a computer lab .. find some HOT Teacher Assisstant monitoring the lab heck yeah...

awwww Twinkie Happy 2nd Anni=)

noungning

Heartless
OMG ty i didn't decline but it figures u can't buy me a plane ticket for for only 500 because u 500 and then me??? omg but lets go if u got more!

edit----------

LMAO hahahahah ...ty i'm hearing the wedding song, congratz dude!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL twinkie what a dork .. gosh well this is like our alternative chat I guess LOL minus the having to wait for others to post and the no beep noises .. no ding dongs when someone enters... No cool smilies .. No Emoticons... No Flash Objects.. No Name Change... where was I going with this?

noungning

Heartless
Ning

We go for one day get to Thailand roam the airport and come back! It's a deal!
o my gosh ty brilliant idea, we just sit on our asses for 16 hours to step on thai grounds and come back home very nicely planned. i rather work and get paid for the 32 hours i'm gonna be sitting on that plane. how about u buy me the ticket and i'll go later? deal? :lol:
hey we're getting alot of eggs today. lol
lol yahhhh and i have a feeling KT will close these threads when she gets a hold of them lol :p