sarNie record

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol Dangerous Task indeed :lol:

okay so i'm friend w/ Aiko (xlilanimeanjox) aka Julie sister..so i've met her...
Melody (new & UNACTIVE member) and I are good friends...

so 2? lol

but Moh and i've planned to meet next new year lol does tat count :lol:
lol.. kash.. aka julie sister lol.. u mean sandra's sis hehe..

lol.. yup.. ive only met kash.. lol.. through my sis n of course sw..

only one.. >_<.. lol..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
It sure is a small world! LOL. Which part of Cali are you visiting? If you come to SD hit me up girrr!! :D
I'm going to be out in Sacramento cus that's where my best friend's sister lives at. And then going to meet up with Saifah in Stockton cus that's where she lives at. So she'll be my tour guide. She goes out to SD from here and there. Her bf is from SD i think...Lolz.​

i've met nong tina and her hubby... so that counts as two ppl right? or since their a couple they just count as one...hehe... but hopefully i'll get to see nong again khmer new years and i'ma get a pic too...hehe.... oh yea i also met vanz... umm well she's my cousin so does that count? she was one of the jlr sisters... can't think of her username.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I met do i have to mention their username?

Darvil, Fenix, sixthdevotion, oh so vina1988, khannarii, wyntrheaven, p'neung, missing someone hehe can't remember who.

I would meet ning but she kept hiding from me. Same goes for Sarn.

Will meet more maybe this summer or next summer referring to the JLR sisterz.

noungning

Heartless
I met do i have to mention their username?

Darvil, Fenix, sixthdevotion, oh so vina1988, khannarii, wyntrheaven, p'neung, missing someone hehe can't remember who.

I would meet ning but she kept hiding from me. Same goes for Sarn.

Will meet more maybe this summer or next summer referring to the JLR sisterz.

I want to meet Ning too but I think she's' too Ninja and don't want me stalking her. :D
wow i didn't know i was in high demand. lmfao... someday, someday... :lol: