Sarnie Posts & Project Updates

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Feel free to post anything in this section regarding the subs. Tell me if they suck and that I should stop doing it so I will not waste your time or my time and don't worry I will not bite your head off lol. ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Currently uploaded:
Destiny by Aof and Patcha (mediafire & youtube link)
Kum Torb Kong Hua Jai by BuaChompoo Ford (mediafire and youtube)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx, 4 the sub. It's kool!!
I can actually understand the meaning of the song :p
Hope, to see more soon :yahoo:

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NbxCu_l9bE0

Not a good choice of color and the sub its too smalll... ... i got glasses on and still couldn't see and read .. I think I need a magnifying glass to read the sub LoL

anways, I think you did a good job :p

Keep up the GOOD WORK nong Nai

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks for the comment Ana, it makes me feel good. :]

Kenny yes after I subbed it and replayed it I was like damn the purple does not show up. Sorry about that. I promise I will not use purple! Stupid tinky winky color, I knew it was not going to work lol. Kor tod na!

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
not only it was small and purple ... it was hurting my 'virgin eyes' cus I had to squint to see LoL

good choice of color would be .. white cus most sub I seen .. the color is white

Ana

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I was about to go to sleep, then saw u updated, Cee karaoke..hehe..Thanx, a trillion. I love how u have the links up to download too :D . Thanx, again!!!

=========

WOW!! this is gr8!! All this time I never really knew the meaning of the song till now..LOL..THANK YOU!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thank you guys for the support. I will add more mvs this weekend, I promise. As of right now, I am busy with school and since bball homecoming is next week I have been consumed with designing, conducting meetings, and promoting a new product as a fundraiser for my club so sorry I have not been updating.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Thank you guys for the support. I will add more mvs this weekend, I promise. As of right now, I am busy with school and since bball homecoming is next week I have been consumed with designing, conducting meetings, and promoting a new product as a fundraiser for my club so sorry I have not been updating.
Ohhh thanks! I love your little signature saying! I love icecream too! :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ice cream is the greatest for sure.

Updated-Plor Ruk by Lukpad-OST Saeng Soon Youtube Link...I know I spelled because wrong in the subs sorry lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Updated: kae kor mee tur by Bie Youtube Link

Links to dl will be up later k.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Sorry to say but most likely no. I don't have the time and I don't want to make you guys have to wait especially if a lakorn is really interesting.

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
wow, your subs are quite good. i agree with KEdoubleNY that the font was rather small and dark on that one video, but everyone learns. the english translation was great, though.

i also have to agree that white is boring -- but maybe white on that purple instead of the black might have worked better since one color's dark and the other's light. *shrugs* it's all about testing and trying it out.

keep up the great work!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks for the wonderful compliment aychenneres, you are too kind!

Updated: Cheewit Tee Luer by M Auttapon-YouTube Link