Sarnie IDOL

K

KawaiiTennyo

everyone is pretty good hahah dang how many topics of this are there?? im confuse on where to comment.. haitus did you see my comment ont he other one?

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
everyone sounds pretty good so far!!!...and there are still more coming!!...this is a tough competition!...anyway...why are some of the files so large?..i mean...40 and 30 megs...for an audio file?

darvil

sarNie Adult
pink mafia said:
everyone sounds pretty good so far!!!...and there are still more coming!!...this is a tough competition!...anyway...why are some of the files so large?..i mean...40 and 30 megs...for an audio file?
[post="34054"][/post]​
Its wav format.. it should be compressed to mp3..

I'll do that for em girls. :p

Hiatus

Super Momo
omg you girls are awwweeesommmme this is entertaining me ^_^ yeahhh I won't be bored anymore *jumps around*

K

KawaiiTennyo

where's sunflower's clip and hiatus your file only works for like 4 secs and it doesn't work after that for me..

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo said:
where's sunflower's clip and hiatus your file only works for like 4 secs and it doesn't work after that for me..
[post="34171"][/post]​

i am scared to post mine since everyones is sooooooo good! :wavecry:

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Sunflower, you're friends singing clip brought so many happy memories back to me. I love Yui!! I thought you posted your song, didn't you? If you didn't I think you should. We're just doing this fun right? I sound like crap, but I posted anyways because I have no shame. haha. no no. Let's just have fun and sing our sarnworld hearts out. Aja aja hwighting! :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahahah she did post. You couldn't tell the different? I'll go and label it.
Jaymes don't forgot about yours. Kawaii also ja.

-edit-
Hehehe i just saw your clip now jaymes.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Kkrystal said:
ahahah she did post. You couldn't tell the different? I'll go and label it.
Jaymes don't forgot about yours. Kawaii also ja.

-edit-
Hehehe i just saw your clip now jaymes.
[post="34213"][/post]​
I don't have a mic =*( sorry kids

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Hey can we get original songs of the songs that some of the people are singing? to compare?? cuz i think pajnviag is reallllly good... :shocked: and i'd like to hear the original. :)