SARNIE IDOL II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
okies...u just gotta go the "game and contest section" where the "sarnie idol poll" thread is, click on the names (which will link to the songs)...once you are finished listening to everyone, click the dot of the person u liked the best, and that will constitute ur vote. hehehe me hope that helped. :D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
lalalek said:
anyways...KT....who is your friend? man i would love to hear her in person then...sigh....she is good :D ....you know what happen, i think i lefted her song on all last night....fell asleep on it cause it was like a lullaby.......and i think i know how to sing majority of the words now..lol!!!!
[post="166428"][/post]​
She's my friend.. her name is Kari.. well that's what you can call her haha.. I see her almost every weekend.. well every weekends during the summer.. I voted for her because I know SHE'S REAL!!! lolz and that she can sing hahah =)

Jonnan

sarNie Egg
About the competion you said the poll is a vote for most "popular" song? Does that mean we voted who sang the songs the best? Popularity means song thats most known... cause some of the people who actally sang really well didn't even make it to the top 5. And a few of those who made it to the top 5 weren't really good at all... I won't name any names but, what a rip. NO OFFENSE... but thats pretty wacked.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Jonnan said:
About the competion you said the poll is a vote for most "popular" song? Does that mean we voted who sang the songs the best? Popularity means song thats most known... cause some of the people who actally sang really well didn't even make it to the top 5. And a few of those who made it to the top 5 weren't really good at all... I won't name any names but, what a rip. NO OFFENSE... but thats pretty wacked.
[post="168764"][/post]​
get over it.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The poll and the top 5 are two different thing jonnan. I think i explain it and other sarnie member also explain. It would do you good if you read it well before getting mad. Dont jump conclusion it's not good for you health.

I'll explain it again.

The poll is for Most popular song award. Basically there's no prize. You just get recognition among sarnworld. Poll are poll because friends will vote for friend even if they aren't the greatest in the world. The result can help the judges decided who their choice are but then again they probably dont go by it.

I wouldn't have judges if i'm going to use the poll to determine the winner. I haven't announce the top 5 yet. I'm assuming you look at the poll and made an assumption by the poll who the top 5 are? We're going to announce the top 5 girls and top 2 guys in the radio. Be patient my child...

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
haha...congrats again...so did i!!!....anyway...i think the other girls and guy that made it to the next round are amazing...there was no doubt that they would make it to round 2!

Nokgaew

sarNie Egg
congrats to all the top finalist. that was an exciting first round.

good luck to all, but i'm rooting for my homeboy sean. can i be your campaign manager?lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
As you can see the poll result.

Congradulation to Thanamasfanclub!

For our top 5 girl in no particular order
Pucca, Lek, PinkMafia, Thookie, and Sah

Top 2 guys
Kevin and Sean.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks ja Kkrst..And good luck to everyone who are going to the 2nd round..! I'm rooting for P'Thook and P'Lek..hehe...Good luck na ja...'Soo Soo'

Jonnan

sarNie Egg
mizterkevin said:
get over it.
[post="168818"][/post]​

Kkrystal said:
The poll and the top 5 are two different thing jonnan. I think i explain it and other sarnie member also explain. It would do you good if you read it well before getting mad. Dont jump conclusion it's not good for you health.

I'll explain it again.

The poll is for Most popular song award. Basically there's no prize. You just get recognition among sarnworld. Poll are poll because friends will vote for friend even if they aren't the greatest in the world. The result can help the judges decided who their choice are but then again they probably dont go by it.

I wouldn't have judges if i'm going to use the poll to determine the winner. I haven't announce the top 5 yet. I'm assuming you look at the poll and made an assumption by the poll who the top 5 are? We're going to announce the top 5 girls and top 2 guys in the radio. Be patient my child...
[post="168821"][/post]​
Alright I get it. I know it might have sounded like I was really angry... but i wasn't. Maybe i should have noted that when reading it -- image my voice to be as mello as possible.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Jonnan said:
Alright I get it. I know it might have sounded like I was really angry... but i wasn't. Maybe i should have noted that when reading it -- image my voice to be as mello as possible.
[post="169075"][/post]​
*hands Jonnan a cup of Dr. Pepper.....* Eh nothing can be as mellow as that =) enjoy and we forgive u :).....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Okies kids calm down........*hugs* people have their own opinions so we shouldn't really reprimand anyone or giving their opinions and also even though they are negative it doesnt mean others feel the same... so calm down.......

and

for those who have negative things to say you can be honest about your opinions but please don't be so ... urg direct ... I'm not gonna say if u dont have anything nice to say then don't speak, but also expect others to defend against you..=x

and now im blabbing =x acCk lol

Jonnan

sarNie Egg
lalalek said:
dude....what the heck......there is a reason why the judges picked the top 5 chick and 2 dudes.......wah i shouldn't of been one of them, lol...but man all of the other has the potential so bugg off of them....haha good thing u didn't mention any names cause ohh man if u did then ahhh i would of gaved u a piece of my mind..lol!!!!! :lmao:
[post="169082"][/post]​

dude....what the heck... that's the reason i asked. and i put in my two cents in just in case the rules werent the way they are. and i never said that those people didn't have potential... i believe everyone has potential to do anything they want to do. all i mentioned was i thought some were better than others. oh i should mention when i typed this im not trying to sound angry.

Jonnan

sarNie Egg
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Okies kids calm down........*hugs* people have their own opinions so we shouldn't really reprimand anyone or giving their opinions and also even though they are negative it doesnt mean others feel the same... so calm down.......

and

for those who have negative things to say you can be honest about your opinions but please don't be so ... urg direct ... I'm not gonna say if u dont have anything nice to say then don't speak, but also expect others to defend against you..=x

and now im blabbing =x acCk lol

[post="169085"][/post]​
HAHA you are the peace keeper of this here joint. haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.