SARNIE IDOL II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
Damn! I was too late to enter the contest and people aren't even posting up their songs yet. Lol that's so messed up. Hiatus you should of let me enter the contest hahaha.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
*glares at muddie and ly* She change her song for awhile now muddie lolz....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
come one everyone let's get the party rolling...

bring on the real competition....

hehehe

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i cant sing my voice changed when i got the cold :( i gotta work it again not right now tho as i still got the cold

Hiatus

Super Momo
imma spank ppl who dont turn in their song imma be REALLLLLY MEAN I swear lol ill make you cry this time. and annoying the heck out of yall.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehehehe yes you are...

I would give you candy but hehe I don't have any left. I ate it all already. Maybe next time then...

Sah

sarNie Elites
Hmm.. if someone already asked this question.. sorry. If we had already sent in our song like a llooonnnggg time ago, do we have to resend it?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Nope you dont have to resing or resubmit but you have to resign up. You can keep the song that you gave me already or if you want..you can pick a new song. Go into shoutout> games and contest. Sarnie Idol 2 thread should tell you what to do. Heheh thank you.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Check in the buddy media section under Sarnie Idol you'll get to hear her sing anna.

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
i also just wanted to add that Jan is a really good singer!!! we should definently have a second round to sarnie idol II! people can't really judge a person by just one song...

i think that this one will last, a lot of people turned up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.