Sarn Store

donna

sarNie Adult
i am freaking angry at her! she still hasn't sent me my order and its going on 2 months now! she don't respond back to my emails. the last one she sent she said she was going to express it to me. it should take 2 days right? well its been over a week now! does anyone know her personally or can get in contact with her and tell her email me back. i don't want her lakorns anymore. just give me my money back! shoot it don't grow on trees i work hard for it! i send her money thinking that she is reliable and won't jiff me because she is and ADMIN for this forum but yet she takes my money and i don't get my stuff. shit if you aren't free to run a store then don't i'm getting angrier just typing this topic

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah she does this too me alot i had to keep bugging her on sarnworld to send my stuff out and it takes her like a whole damn month sorry for the language and plus she never sends the lakorns complete what i would do is file a claim on paypal if you dont get your stuff

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ooh yeah sarn will delete this post if she reads it because i posted some stuff on here about her store and she deleted it

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i am freaking angry at her! she still hasn't sent me my order and its going on 2 months now! she don't respond back to my emails. the last one she sent she said she was going to express it to me. it should take 2 days right? well its been over a week now! does anyone know her personally or can get in contact with her and tell her email me back. i don't want her lakorns anymore. just give me my money back! shoot it don't grow on trees i work hard for it! i send her money thinking that she is reliable and won't jiff me because she is and ADMIN for this forum but yet she takes my money and i don't get my stuff. shit if you aren't free to run a store then don't i'm getting angrier just typing this topic

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!
I know how you feels Donna. It took over a year for me to finally received my movies from her, none the less, it was short one lakorn, but I just forget about it. Too tired of waiting for her not keeping her words.

Hope you get your refund back soon. :) Good luck.

LOL@buklaoboi360 :lol:
Yes you better get your message out before this post disappeared.

You know, good thing I didn't listen to you when we last chatted and order more from her. :yes:

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey guys,

I've disabled her site for now. I'm trying to see if I can help resolve this. I had some inklings of this but didn't realize how far deep the rabbit hole was.

Its not a pretty image for the forum.

donna

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the support everyone! and a BIG thanks to Darvil. i got it last night thanks so much! i thought it would never get resolved

mia07

Introvert
You're not the only one she stalled orders on. I waited a year to get just one lakorn, but I never received it. She finally refunds me back though. Supposedly, I was to get the lakorn for free plus my refund, but whatever; she don't keep her words. At least I got my refund so hopefully, you will get yours, too.

buk som thum

sarNie Egg
yeah sarn jiffed me a couple weeks ago saying she would send my lakorns out but never its been week and still notting im pissed 100 dollars i send her

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
wow 100 bucks...I would be piss too. I don't know whats going on w/ her. In the beginning a few years back i traded some lakorns w/ her and it was all good. Then I purchased some as well and it went well. But then not too long later I ordered some more and yes my lakorns came incomplete as well but i got it after I messaged her here...but then one of the discs didn't work and she promised she would send me another copy but it's been about a year now so I kinda just dropped it and know not to order from her store agian especially reading eveyone elses experience.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
My situation was similar to BaBeeLaiLai except I already received my copies after a week of filing a claim but again, the discs were still problematic especially the audio part (most discs were mute) so I quickly gave up on her store afterward. I even bothered to replace her version to others only if available. :rolleyes1: