Sapai Tornado

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
He made the problem of Kob's headache pills a big big deal...and when it didn't turn out like he thought he was so embarass...lol...and then the whole ordeal about them respecting each other's things was so cute...lol...it was like "you told me not to do this to you, yet you do it to me...." so cute...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hey i have a question is this lakorn pretty good so far? would you guys recommend it..i saw the coverof the lakorn...can someone give a summary bout this lakorn..thanks!

daisy

sarNie Egg
DEFINITLEY RECOMMEND CAUSE THIS LAKORN WAS BEST ONE OUT RIGHT NOW.....IF YOU WANT SUMMARY GO TO ETAISA .COM AT KOB PAGE AND READ ...IT VERY FUNNY AND LITTLE BIT SADNESS TOO.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Hey i have a question is this lakorn pretty good so far? would you guys recommend it..i saw the coverof the lakorn...can someone give a summary bout this lakorn..thanks!
[post="9992"][/post]​
I'm going to say it this way....

Either fans or not fans of these two actor/actress it'll entertain you...If you're looking for dramatic/eye tearing lakorn don't watch this one. But if you want a lakorn for the whole family and for entertainment not leaving you bored then I watch it....lol....and no it's not like those thai comedy that over crowded with confusing jokes...it has a bit of everthing, drama, romance, comedy, action.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
laosnangfai said:
did they already come out with a eps of wan wan yang wan yu about this lakorn
[post="9986"][/post]​
The episode of Wan Wan Yan Wayu have aired today in thailand already, it should be up on doozija tomorrow....i can't wait to see it ...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Next Week's episode..says that Parndao will be part of an bad plan...and Piti is pondering thinking that it can't be true when he see Parndao in bed. And tuesday's episode Pardao will stand by her innocence while Piti will come across a video or something by accident. I tried my best....LOL :)

Credit Polyplus..

I think Sunflower posted the summary here but it got deleted...kill Tim.

yukihime

Private
I just uploaded the Wan Wan Yung Waan Yuu episode with Kob and Paul in the download section. OMG, they were so adorable. If you have problem getting in PM me. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yukihime said:
I just uploaded the Wan Wan Yung Waan Yuu episode with Kob and Paul in the download section. OMG, they were so adorable. If you have problem getting in PM me. :D
[post="11051"][/post]​
thx yukihime it was cute how kob & paul did the kiss scene at the show :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lil_beckie said:
heys..i was just wondering where i can d/l this..( kob and paul on wan wan)
[post="11307"][/post]​
check the buddie media u should watch it it's pretty funny & cute

Nae_jai_leaw_lur

sarNie Egg
Kob and Paul are both good actors and that's what makes the movie soo good!! But I haven't finished it yet so Imma wait to finish it and find out how the ending is going to be like...seems to me like it's going to be really good!

laosnangfai

sarNie Egg
yukihime said:
[post="11051"][/post]​
I can't seem to find it!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob was a guest for Paul. The talkshow was mainly about Paul, his reunion in Phuket with his teacher, friends, and he went to see his old house, which now is own by another person. Then he sing the sub-song in Luk Mai Klai Tong. They showed little bit of bloopers from Sapai Tornado, it was cute. They were also showing their kissing technique because Aom asked about it. I think Aom asked will you show it to us, and Kob said yes, and then Kob told P'Paul to show Aom. After awhile, Kob and Paul got up and was telling them the kissing scene, and when he lean toward her to kiss her the crowd was screaming. The guy host wanted to practice kissing Aom and Kob but when he close his eyes they lean the boy (that played I-Joi in Sapai Torando) lean him toward the host guy and he kiss the boy near his temple...lol...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult

ah...pictures for the next episode...I wonder how they got Kob and Paul's brother unconcious...

Thank you Yukihime for uploading the WWWY show of Kob/Paul...

natty

Chubs
REALLY annoyed that iptv took out channel 7.. that mean i have to wait until tuesday to watch tomorrow's epi! omg... but thank goodness they still have channel 3..