Sapai Tornado

Twinky

sarNie Elites
yeah I'm very anxious to watch this lakorn but so far I have only seen the first esp..but I heard that this lakorn is really funny and very enjoyable to watch...I can't wait..lol

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i miss kob on screen!the first episodes soo funny haha especially tht kute lil fat boi haha....

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah me too..i have watched only the first one..it was good to me though really funny...i did not know that Paul and Kob could make the good couple too...

vina_lek

I really like that little boy who is always w/ Kob. He is so funny! I'm so glad Kob is playing a strong character in this one. She usually plays the weak nang-ek who lets the mother-in-law step all over her, and I want to just KILL her for letting the woman do that. <_<

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
vina_lek said:
I really like that little boy who is always w/ Kob. He is so funny! I'm so glad Kob is playing a strong character in this one. She usually plays the weak nang-ek who lets the mother-in-law step all over her, and I want to just KILL her for letting the woman do that. <_<
[post="690"][/post]​

yea, i hope kob plays a very strong character in here. i hate it when she's a very weak n'ek.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hahaha man I love this series.

1st episode started kinda slow for me but on the 2nd episode it started to pick up. Third episode was just fantastic. Laughed my ass off.

1st episode is really hard to understand though.. I have alot of issues translating it lolz. :lol:

K

KawaiiTennyo

Darvil said:
Hahaha man I love this series.

1st episode started kinda slow for me but on the 2nd episode it started to pick up. Third episode was just fantastic. Laughed my ass off.

1st episode is really hard to understand though.. I have alot of issues translating it lolz. :lol:
[post="990"][/post]​
where do you guys get it?!

darvil

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
where do you guys get it?!
[post="993"][/post]​
waaa? you mean the video file? How can you ask a silly question like that???! :p

I kinda streamed it from doozja. Thats where most of the files come from.

Well I'm hosting the 1st file on this request thread

So great watching it. Check it out!

edit: Well looks like gs has all 3 up but the one I'm hosting is the full 1 file episode so thats less annoying :p

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone got a summary what this about ... any they do look cute. Paul is cutie!

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
Im soo hooked on this lakorn haha..it's soo funny and cute...this mother-in-law daughter-in-law stuff..haha I just love it...I think one of the best lakorns out right now..I dun get a bit bored with any part of it like I do with other lakorns (except Raklamoon Loonlamai) keke...Kob is soo cute in here..and I like the pra akes' acting..so cute..Mayura, the stepmother is soo cool in here haha

darvil

sarNie Adult
Nicky said:
Anyone got a summary what this about ... any they do look cute. Paul is cutie!
[post="1305"][/post]​
Basically kob is a poor girl who works at a beach giving boat rides to people. Paul is a rich dude who just came back from overseas after graduating.

Paul's mother is worried that her son is going to pick up a foreign girl.. so she tries to get him to like this one girl and wants him to marry her.

Paul runs away to the beach and meets kob and well to keep a long story short, Paul came up with a way to avoid his mother's wishes.. He pretends that kob is his wife and brings her back.

Kob life is hell at the house but she's a feisty girl so lets see what happens. :lol:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
It's not one of those stupid funny lakorns, is it? I don't really like those ones that much but since Kob and Paul are in, it'll probably be good.