Sapai Tornado

cecilia

Staff member
^final episode this TUESDAY..really..so fast..i love this drama..never
thought that paul and kob go together..but they looks so good/cool
together..such sweet couple..keke..

thanks for the great news!..can't wait ...

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Kob and Paul are sooo cute!!
I can't believe that this lakorn is going to be over. :(
I like seeing them together. I hope they will do another lakorn again. :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Wahh, that look so sweet, I'm going to miss them, this is the best lakorn yet from Kob since awhile :D

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Awww, so sad it's ending. Did anyone see yesterdays and todays episode? Can someone post up the summaries? I'm gonna miss these two together :(

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I hope they do another lakorn together sometime next year because I just love these two together. They have the best on screen chemistry. :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
the ending is pretty cute...i love how he puts the ring onto her finger and will marry her and make her his real wife...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
finally it end the sai pai torando lakorn i say this is the best lakorn for ch 7 right now but its ending i think the 2nd best ch7 is look mai mai see cee and amy lakorn :) Kob and Paul so cute at the ending epoisde and that american girl half thai she sooo cute and aborable should be n'eak with cee or big :)

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
so sad it already end...anyways really looking forward for kob lakorn cause sound really goood...

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
This is a pretty good lakorn. I wished they just extended the ending a little more. Oh well, at least they understood eachother and got together at the end. :D :D :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Well, it ended good, no dragging at all, nothing about this lakorn bores me, which is what I like about it ^^