Sapai Tornado

laosnangfai

sarNie Egg
natty said:
apparently there's something about video camera... i dunno what it is.. but i really cant wait! lol.. i wonder if there will be a rape scene between piti and parn... paul never done one before.. lol but then again he never done a thop joob scene either and this was his first!!!

love paul..
[post="13968"][/post]​

The lakorn will be so much interesting if paul rap kobs and then she get pregnant or something..... gosh i can't wait to watch it!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol...Paul's Thop Joop Thop Joob scenes was good for a started like him...hmm...a camera eh...Is it the camera Paul gave to Kob or another camera...? Paul's brother is cute trying to test Paul...

natty

Chubs
i'm really glad they both made this lakorn.. and glad that this lakorn's good rating is not just because kob is in it but it's actually because it's really good.. i havent seen a good comedy like this in a while.. and glad to see that they are not outshining each other in acting...

definately will get this lakorn on dvd..

but anyways.. i think the camera is the one that paul gave kob because joy was playing with it when the sister and the mom was talking about the "plan" or something like that..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Shoot...that must mean that I-Joi knew about it and put the camera there...it must be, otherwise I can't explain the camera being there and on record.

The whole cast shine in this lakorn. No one out shine one another and each of them has a special role to play. Everyone's so cute.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
yeah.. i like this lakorn...its got a good cast and they can really act funnie...not like other lakorns where they get famous people but the lakorns isn't actually good..like tik and aum one...not saying that they can't act but they should do drama instead of comedy

karuna

sarNie Egg
gosh that totally sick what the mother did to her own son's family, i mean thats her grand-daughters family that she destroying.. she need to feel really awful and ashame.

natty

Chubs
she does karuna.. in tomorrow's epi she felt bad and she was going to go confess but the sister stopped her..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ep 11

Yeap Paul accidently finds the video camera actually it was a mixed up of cameras....and then finds the truth about the whole situation...Kob's get even with the mother in law and sister in law in today's episode...and Paul is so cute when he goes to make up with Kob....gosh what a cutie pie..

Here's a preview of next week's episode....more plans... be right back wrong vdo clip.... :p

Okay now this is the right one.... :) Preview of ep12

natty

Chubs
i love today's epi.. got me all hurt inside when he told her to go home and was packing her clothes while she unpack it.. then when she pack he grab her bags and told her he gives her 3 days.. then it made me sad when he was all depress and fell asleep ont he couch and she went in to say goodbye... lol then i laughed when she got them back at the end..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad this mother in law is not very selfish like other Mae Samee who doesn't care what happens as long as she get what she wants. She knows when she looses a battle. And she also feels guilty, and know how to fall in love...lol....

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Oh NO..just cannot wait to see the next episode ....i really want to know how paul will make up with Kob..Must be so cute... :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Someone help me out...lol...about the camera thingy why was it in the bedroom and turn on. Was it on, on purpose or accident. Because the mother in law placed the camera on the table. But I wasn't sure if she knew it was on or not?

natty

Chubs
she didnt know it was on.. i-joy turned it on before.. remember when the sister went to the mom after she called the hotel for her brother to go back and answer the phone.. i-joy was playing with the camera at that time and he turned it on..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I see now, Just caught that scene by watching it over again. So darn lucky to have that camera on. Mad props to I-Joi...

cecilia

Staff member
just got done with episode11..paul went and apologize to her..and try to
persuade her back to come back home..kekek...she's so cool though..
she like let her think and decide first..ekek...how sweet is this..keke.. :lol:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
dangit! i shouldn't read some of you guys post.. it's such a spoiler, but it's hard to resist!!! lol...

i am LOVING this lakorn sooo much... I want it on DVD too.. so whenever I need a good laugh, I will be able to watch it.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ditto....I'm going to buy myself a copy too. Since my whole family loves it. I want it translated in my language so I'll understand better. I don't mind getting the lakorn twice.

jai

sarNie Elites
this is a pretty good lakorn.. i wasnt soo excited for khunpawrubjarng..was a different role for kob&num's renion lakorn..but i'm kinda glad kob&paul's pairup is really cute for this comedy....

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
just finish watch ep11 and it was kinda sad and funny...just can't wait to see ep12 i know it's going to be helllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnnnny...

NEXT PART MUST WATCH... :lol: