Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im enjoying this lakorn though. i like the chemistry between janie/mart and the everyone is so funny in here. no wonder they were having a good time filming this lakorn. it shows

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
wow so theres really goin to be an R scene! hahah i never thought there would be one in here for janie and mart cuz i only saw vicky with the big stomach? haha ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
MUAHAH. i didn't expect this to have a r scene .. i thought it'll be wiling instead .. :eek:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
just the typical jealousy r scene, it's expected...as stubborn as Mui was, it was bound to happen...I'm dying to see Jai Rao, but I really hope it ends well and isn't too rushed

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
omg!!! a r, when? what episode????

hahaha next episode, episode 13! lol
as i kept watching this lakorn, it is so weird seeing a R scene..like said since its a comedy lakorn
hahaha but then you know its kewl..its alrights..lol.. :] hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
I guess, there's too many comedy, it's time to move to the drama part .. as we have seen this happen since Mui's dad past away :(

judyp

sarNie Adult
yeah. a willing would have been so much better for this type of lakorn. an r scene in a comedy is soo odd.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i love love love janies hair in here. and she dresses so darn good for a doc. do you guys ever wonder how come she doesn't have a car and shes a doc? i don't know. i guess im being stereotypical that docs are filthy rich, yet she doesn't have a car. ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I loved the look on Mart's face when Janie walked in on him and that crazy girl...he looked heartbroken to see Mui be upset over that.

I thought Ace was short, well, standing next to Tik in KTP he kinda did look short, but he's way taller than I expected.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Is this lakorn really considered a comedy? Yes- it does have some funny scenes with the gay brother- but that's about it.

Seriously- don't you think there should have been a willing right on the beach in the middle of the sand when mart unblindfolded Janie- and showed her the sparklers? :D SO romantic!

tinah

sarNie Coma
notice how in those pix janie is supposely naked but mart still has all his clothes on lol. even his shirt! usually they would make the pra'ek go shirtless after the "R"