Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Poor Janie, she gets spapped a lot, and it's just the beginning. Mart's character is hilarious, and I'm liking this couple so far, can't wait to see the rest.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
funny how the way job act no one can tell he's gay....

vicky is really pretty
Its so obvious he's gay...I don't think they pay attention or they're in denial...He had plenty gay moments, like how he talked to Janie before he slapped her, and how he reacted when Janie threw him in the mud. Janie is right, her sister is dumb...I wanna see her marry Mart already.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
funny how the way job act no one can tell he's gay....

vicky is really pretty

Its so obvious he's gay...I don't think they pay attention or they're in denial...He had plenty gay moments, like how he talked to Janie before he slapped her, and how he reacted when Janie threw him in the mud. Janie is right, her sister is dumb...I wanna see her marry Mart already.

yah i know right it's ridiculous how no one and I mean no one (even those girls at the nightclub in the beginning couldn't tell until Job was being all possessive with Ace) could tell....I mean come on the guy is wearing tight fitting pants and walking and talking all feminine like...it would be another thing if he acted masculine but is still gay...anyways this is a Thai Lakorn...and oh I'll never be able to look at Job the same way again....LOL :loool: :loool: :blink:

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i have to give job props for acting gay....he's pretty good...

funny how he's so digusted after accidently kissing vicky...

vicky need to stop listening to the old lady and be more like janie...
they make her chracter too weak....

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
yeah i know Vicky should be more tougher!..Grrr...
but i still like her she so PrettY in hea!
is she going to be with Ace in hea??

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
lol, looove janie! next episode she stops the wedding! lmao! :D
i can't see ace & vicky as the second couple yet. ahh x[
i love how much mart cares about janie. awwwwww ;)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
yeah i know Vicky should be more tougher!..Grrr...
but i still like her she so PrettY in hea!
is she going to be with Ace in hea??

Yeah, she ends up with Ace. I hate weak women, I can't believe she practically abandoned her family...her only dad and sister for people that don't care about her. I cried seeing her slap Janie, when all she's doing is looking out for her dumb older sister. She deserves to get some sense slapped into her, her future husband doesn't show her any affection or feelings that he likes her, does she not notice that? I love Mui...and how adorably persistent Atree is. The woman shot at him, and he still goes after her, I think it's so cute...like the happy face glove balloon, so sad Janie popped it. I'm getting hooked...I wish I could've wanted to watch it later, when it's done airing...now I'm gonna be tortured waiting to watch it. At least I have American shows to hold me over. Can't wait to see Janie make a scene at the wedding.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
its too hilarious... love mart and janie... he's sooo cute!
the dad is funny too... his reactions are just too funny...

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
WOW....... you know ----->when reading the synopsis of Sapai Look Tung, i figured that i was going to enjoy watching this kind of innocent, country-like lakorn, and that i SHOULD watch it when it comes out...
and when it DID come out, i watched it, not realizing that i had already wanted to watch this lakorn from the beginning... i just find this funny, and i say that it's FATE! lol... (if you know what i mean)
BUT, overall, i like this lakorn's beginning.. it's sweet and yes, you can say typical, but it's not those revenge type of lakorn... but don't get me wrong, i LOVE to watch revenge lakorns, but just for the moment, i should get away from them and watch something like this... mart is hot and sexy and so is janie.. i can sense GREAT chemistry from the two...

cecilia

Staff member
woohoo. i gave this a try ..and i happen to LOVES IT. now i'm gonna tune in to this ..
it's better than i expect, JANIE AND MART actually looks cute together :wub:

Mart looking nice as well, he just need to keep that shirt on and then i'm fine with it :p
Janie is very pretty too ..

yup, it was good, i stood up just to do a 3 episodes marathon on it :clap: