Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

donna

sarNie Adult
looks like a funny lakorn. just seeing the previews made me lol. like ice new song too. nice!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
janie is hilarious. loving it so far! can't wait for the sweet scenes :D
job is an ass. LOL hecka mean. omg.
mart is sooo hot like always. haha!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I havent watch it, yet...But really anxious to watch...Too bad I have to wait for my cousin. I cnt watch it without her...MAN....

pze

sarNie Adult
yep i said ice too right when i heard it....lol...hes got his one of a kind voice.....

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
im sorry, im sure someone might've mentioned it already but when does this air..downloading epi 1 rite now...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ah, KaylaC, love your banner! i can't wait for that part too! ah, i so thought there'd be another episode today...but then i remembered...duh it's FRI! yeah, had to remind myself, only Wed and Thurs....man, next week is too far away! :D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
haha thank you ^_^
I know next week is so long!! haha I'm so loving this lakorn the first episode was super funn let's hope it stays that way hehe :p

Anyways I'm so happy cause I missed P'Janie hehe she's one of my favorite actresses :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw from the preview mart/janie is gonna have many cute/funny scenes together. i really miss vicky/janie so glad to see them back. is janie gonna be pregnant too?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
aw from the preview mart/janie is gonna have many cute/funny scenes together. i really miss vicky/janie so glad to see them back. is janie gonna be pregnant too?

I'm not sure but I don't think so but maybe who knows.

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is so appealing to me for some reason. I am going to watch it later because I have a few days to kill before school stats =)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww...thanks for sharing the pics TubbyTinker...it's so nice to know that at least stars don't mind the mud too much...Janie can get dirty w/ the rest of them! :D

Edit: and since i just finally saw the last pic...Vicky can get down and dirty w/ the rest of them too...i'm starting to like her alot!

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Look like they had a lot of fun...... i don't mind playing in the mud either, since there a lot of my favourite actors!!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm watching episode right now... It's a pretty decent lakorn.
I think I'll be liking both Mart & Jannie and Ace & Viki's couple.