Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if you guys would agree, but I think Art and Adtee's father is the funniest one in here. I know if I was married to a sarcastic man like that, he'd have to spend most of his time in the doghouse. :p But then again, I wouldn't be so cheap like his mom :lol: .
hahaha.. you're sooo funny... and i would have to agree that Art and Adtee's father ARE the funniest.. they have me rolling all the time!..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh kool thanks

im gonna miss this lakorn. it has been entertaining from beginning til now nor did it drag. i love the cast and you can tell they had a fun time filming this lakorn. janie/mart should be paired up again.

danana82

sarNie Egg
No problem. I'm going to miss this lakorn too. This was the only lakorn I really looked forward to every week. At least some new lakorns coming up that are worth tuning in for.

I think Mart is hot!! :D

danana82

sarNie Egg
I like his mom, but I LOVE his dad. Every time he says his son's name, "Art, Art" I crack up. His facial expressions are funny too. :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes the dad is funny too, love it when he compares himself as ken in "sawan biang"! i hate his older brother, i think he deserves what it happens to him

danana82

sarNie Egg
Give him time, he will make up for himself. Later on he will keep the two "leeches" away from Adtee and he even tells Kem and Chok to hurry and have a nephew for him. He changes for the better after Adtee gets shot. :eek:
Did you guys catch the cast on RathreeSamsorn? That was hilarious!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes!! I'm going to miss it too. Especially cause I missed P'Janie lol. And I think her and Mart have good chemistry!! hehe. At first I didn't think they would but they do lol. But I'm also excited to see Jai Rao!! :p

And yes ~*}diaNa{*~, I saw the RatreeSamosarn. It was hilarious!! Especially Job!!! LMAO!! :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ is it uploaded anywhere? i want to see it soo bad and i searched youtube last night but no luck. :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm glad Khem is getting smarter now...and looking out for her sister...I so agree with her speech after Adtee rawrs Mui, but he's standing in the rain trying to get her forgiveness...Anyone can see how much he loves her, and I feel so bad for him, she just won't give him a chance...and there's no one around to help him...I love that they use Ice's song for that rain scene...took me a quick minute to find out that song was Klub Ma Dai Mai, in case anyone else was wondering.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the interview, it was just funny; especially Job. After seeing him in the interview, he absolutely fit the character for the lakorn.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
What episode is this up to? Can somebody please upload some more episodes? I'm falling for Mart. I think he looks the hottest in here.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, i forget it's only aired on wed/thur. if only ch3 lakorns air like ch5's lakorns, it would be great.