Sapai Gon Krua (Exact)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
The Ending was CUTE!!! They got married. Pepper and Amy were a cute couple. I hope they star in more lakorn together. :D ANYONE got the ending song?? Its good.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
The Ending was CUTE!!! They got married. Pepper and Amy were a cute couple. I hope they star in more lakorn together. :D ANYONE got the ending song?? Its good.
I agree with u. I thought it was very sweet how he was willing to leave his family and move to New York with Amy!! THey are cute together.

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
The ending song is sung by Bie the Star, the song is called "คำจำกัดความ" in the album I Love You 2.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
lol... most of bie's album "i love you too" featured through the lakorn ... re watch n take note lol... i would sit and watch this lakorn den a fsamiliar song would come up during a scene n it'd end up singing it without knowing at first that it was one of bie's songs

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
this was a funny lakorn i love it...hope pepper have a revenge lakorn out soon...can't wait for pepper to take mean agressive p'ek roles..

solin

sarNie Adult
I just watched this lakorn and if at the beginning I didn't expect much from it (just watch for Pepper lol.) I was surprised I really enjoyed it.
It was hilarious and Pepper and Amy make a cute couple. The ending was so cute too ! I so wanted a baby and they give me a small taste at the end of the ending song lol.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
awwww...love Pepper/Amy...same as Solin i didn't expect much beside the fact that I'm their fan..i LOVE these 2

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I watched this in two days...lol I downloaded all 30 episodes---took forever. I think Amy & Pepper are soooooooooooo cute together. I'm so happy that they are paired up again in Sao Chai Hi-Tech. Love the song too <3

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I saw this lakorn and I really like it. Pepper and Amika were great in this lakorn. It's very different from all the Thai lakorn I ever watch because Pra'ek and Nang'ek lived together but not married to each others. It was funny and adorable. I think this lakorn is realistic on the fact that a lot of people move in together before get married.