Sapai Gon Krua (Exact)

Ahuh, them again <_<

LOL, I thought this was GMMY. At least that's what the opening credits say...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I love the way Amy and Pepper started out as dating. Its cute. I can't wait for more. LOVE IT. I was laughing out loud pretty good.
I agree. Amy and Pepper are so sweet together. You can totally feel the connection and chemistry between them. I like this lakorn regardless of what other people think.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Amy, is pregnant. Pepper dad won't except them as a couple. Pepper got into an argument with his dad. Amy, decided to leave Pepper cuzz she feel she's causing problem for him and his dad. Gosh, Pep dad is really unreasonable <_<

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Amy, is pregnant. Pepper dad won't except them as a couple. Pepper got into an argument with his dad. Amy, decided to leave Pepper cuzz she feel she's causing problem for him and his dad. Gosh, Pep dad is really unreasonable <_<
omg...amy is preggy...shoot I need to catch up.....
yeah the dad is the only annoying one in here....I like the mom though

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg, pepper and amy is really a cute couple. They have all this chemistry and it's so good. I feel sad for their love and really like this lakorn. I can't wait to see the ending but also I don't want it to end. I hope pepper and amy would have more future lakorns together. Love them. They will be my next couple.

Ana

sarNie Adult
They got married in the end. It was like whew..lol..finally HAPPY ENDING!!! Everyone got a couple..LOL..it was cute.