Sapai Gon Krua (Exact)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks....did anyone or can anyone upload this on YT...this is the only lakorn I really want to watch right now...seems funny and relaxing

little

sarNie Adult
i like this drama even though i'm more of a slap/rape lakorn fans like u all i watching this and only sb right now it's good funny interesting the girl looks like the girl who play hua jai sila as bie friend she's pretty with color she should be nang ake to she's better than some nang akes

TubbyTinker

saw eppy 1 yesterday and its good so far....
cant wait for todays eppy though

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
i dunno if NE1 asked this already but ... is this lakorn a remake of SaoCaiHuaJuiChicago *ing Kong & Lookade?! b/c from the first epi it looks like it's gonna pretty much follow the same storyline?!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Pepper, told his parents that Amy, was a servant in the house..LOL..

It's pretty funny, but I dun like lakorns where they start off liking/dating eachother already :rolleyes:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I love the way Amy and Pepper started out as dating. Its cute. I can't wait for more. LOVE IT. I was laughing out loud pretty good.

maijune

SarNie Adult
this lakorn is funny and cute...love both pepper and amy...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
i dunno if NE1 asked this already but ... is this lakorn a remake of SaoCaiHuaJuiChicago *ing Kong & Lookade?! b/c from the first epi it looks like it's gonna pretty much follow the same storyline?!
Hmm. That reminds me. Sao Chai Hua Jai Chicago.. It does looksimilar doesn't it... I remember the som tum part.. and the beauty pageant.... :huh: .... Why won't they just do the honor of giving the lakorn it's original title if it's the same storyline... .....

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn isso funny. OMG!! Got me laughing out loud :lol: :lol:
Pepper, really needs to tell his parent who Amy is man. That servant dude kept on touching her ewwwww :lol:

TubbyTinker

yeah it plays everyday...ahhaha eppy 6 peemai enters the picture...I find it really cute how amy gets really and I mean really jealous of pepper