Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

jakjann

Jakjann
EPISODE 1 [20/04/09]

Police lieutenant Lalin (Ann Thongpasom) is angry when she knew that her sister Ariya (Jansuda) is pregnant and father of baby don´t care. Lalin finds Jomthup´s (Chakrit) name card and thought it is him and go to his Hotel

EPISODE 2 [21/04/09]

Lalin harassed Jomthup without end. Jomthup finds out that his brother Jompon (Gunchai) is father of Ariya´s baby. And he go to Lalin want to tell her about this but Lalin don´t hear him.
She harassed him until Madame Luylux (Maem Jintara) know about that and go to Lalin´s commander.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
EPISODE 1 [20/04/09]

Police lieutenant Lalin (Ann Thongpasom) is angry when she knew that her sister Ariya (Jansuda) is pregnant and father of baby don´t care. Lalin finds Jomthup´s (Chakrit) name card and thought it is him and go to his Hotel

EPISODE 2 [21/04/09]

Lalin harassed Jomthup without end. Jomthup finds out that his brother Jompon (Gunchai) is father of Ariya´s baby. And he go to Lalin want to tell her about this but Lalin don´t hear him.
She harassed him until Madame Luylux (Maem Jintara) know about that and go to Lalin´s commander.
haha! that's so funny

dhan9

sarNie Adult
ep1 is too short, but krit and ann still had chemistry

waiting for tomorrow!
oh you seen epi 1 already? how was it? what you mean so short? i really want to see it, my chakrit looks so hot, i miss him so much already :wub:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
this is going to be one good lakorn.....especially knowing how talented both the main pra'nang are.... i can't wait to see some "real" skinship and even kisses??....lol

miss chakrit...his last lakorn was just tooooooo much for me to finish...so i'm looking forward to this one.....same with ann too....

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I wanna add that Go Gossin looks good with Ann too. His looks are growing on me and he can act. He's on is way to being a lead soon for sure. Approved! I just wish he isn't so proper, he should show his personality more.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I wanna add that Go Gossin looks good with Ann too. His looks are growing on me and he can act. He's on is way to being a lead soon for sure. Approved! I just wish he isn't so proper, he should show his personality more.
true... sometimes... a pra'ek has to be improper to be attractive...cuz that makes them human.... being too proper too much makes pra'eks a little boring after a while.....

in fact, i'm finding myself more and more attracted to the "jerk" pra'eks.... they just feel more real to me and it feels like they will do anything for the woman they love...

best examples:

*Pong in Buang Ruk Kamathep..... he was such a bad-ass jerk in the beginning when trying to break up her sister from his brother...but when he fell for Bee's character, i find him so freaking attractive...his jealous tantrums...etc....so hott!

*Ken in Sawan Bieng.....i'm guessing i don't need to describe how he was in this lakorn for us addicts....but he was sooooo freaking lovable when he was willing to go to the end of the world for her....[ok...must re-watch...]

*Aum in Jum Leum Ruk....yeah...another mean-ass pra'ek...but so freaking sweet and romantic when he fell in love with her....[gosh..gotta go re-watch this one too!]

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
true... sometimes... a pra'ek has to be improper to be attractive...cuz that makes them human.... being too proper too much makes pra'eks a little boring after a while.....

in fact, i'm finding myself more and more attracted to the "jerk" pra'eks.... they just feel more real to me and it feels like they will do anything for the woman they love...

best examples:

*Pong in Buang Ruk Kamathep..... he was such a bad-ass jerk in the beginning when trying to break up her sister from his brother...but when he fell for Bee's character, i find him so freaking attractive...his jealous tantrums...etc....so hott!

*Ken in Sawan Bieng.....i'm guessing i don't need to describe how he was in this lakorn for us addicts....but he was sooooo freaking lovable when he was willing to go to the end of the world for her....[ok...must re-watch...]

*Aum in Jum Leum Ruk....yeah...another mean-ass pra'ek...but so freaking sweet and romantic when he fell in love with her....[gosh..gotta go re-watch this one too!]
Yeah because we all like to think that we could tame them :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the first episode was good and funny. Ann & Chakrit look good together. I can't wait for tomorrow already :D
the theme songs are really catchy especially the opening.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah because we all like to think that we could tame them :lol:
:loool:

Aggressive pra ek are so addicting but not always. I dislike Pong in BRK. Well I guess you can say I am bias on that too. I almost quit watching because he was being unreasonable when he put the blame on Bee's older sister that she killed his younger brother. Ken in Sawan Bieng is another story. He was not shown affection when he was younger, he took it out of Ann because it was the only way to get back at Ann's older sister. Aum in Jam Luey Ruk lost his only family left. He took revenge on the wrong person but redeem himself after finally being convinced that Aff was not Joy. But Pong in BRK erg. I can't believe she will fall in love with him. He shouldn't deserve it to be fair to his brother. That was just totally messed up by trying to break them apart when they are truly madly in love with each other. By the way the lakorn is going super slow for me. They are just finally showing sign of love... like finally :blink:

Edit: The beginning was totally funny. Ann fighting is a bit cheesy but it isn't that bad. I was laughing so hard when the monk beat up the bad guy... totally unexpected! :lol:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Haha wow. Gunchai is horrible, lol. jen is so pretty :) so is anne. and KRIT & OAM looks HOTTTTTTTT! krit & anne look really goood! LOL! but hows krit not gonna tell her that he isn't the baabys dadddy and its his brother.. haha =)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh anne and jen really do look like sisters lol i aint realize how much they could pass for sisters til now lol haha dat was funny when da monk hit dat bad guy lol aw only half a eps today

cecilia

Staff member
1st episode is awesome ^^ i so can't wait to see the reaction on anne's face when she finds out that Krit is not Num LOL