Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im just happy we didnt have to wait so long for the confirmination of the pra'nang unlike anne's other lakorn

nikki1786

LizQuen
no bellefire u ain't miss nothing....
glad to hear that kash... :) i thought i missed out something.... that people has to remind to go here and there... :loool: im forgetful you know... lol

they need to hurry up impatient fans here
true, i cant wait to see Chakrit and Ann together... their photoshoot either... i didnt see Chakrit.

im just happy we didnt have to wait so long for the confirmination of the pra'nang unlike anne's other lakorn

oh, yeah.... hehehe anticipation is there... :D

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
I agree that I am super happy to see Anne and Chakrit finally act together...they are like powerhouses in and of their own right...it will be magic to see them together. Let us all pray to our respective gods that there is an R-scene because Krit is the master of R scenes and lots of real kisses since our girl Anne doesn't mind them. Wooohoooo :yahoo:

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
I agree that I am super happy to see Anne and Chakrit finally act together...they are like powerhouses in and of their own right...it will be magic to see them together. Let us all pray to our respective gods that there is an R-scene because Krit is the master of R scenes and lots of real kisses since our girl Anne doesn't mind them. Wooohoooo :yahoo:
With a smexy scene that will blow us away...Krit will definitely put us on steam if there is a r-scene with Ann...I have goosebumps thinking about it...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekeke .. krit.. the master of rape.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. hehehe xp .. lalala..

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL :loool: i cant hardly wait for that scene... much as im hoping too... true, Ann doesnt mind at all..... whooooohhhhhh~!

With a sexy scene that will blow us away...Krit will definitely put us on steam if there is a r-scene with Ann...I have goosebumps thinking about it...

lol.... i think im NOT gonna blink my eye for that scene... :loool:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!SLAP-->KISS-->R-SCENE!!!!.....

ok...that's all i have to say.... :)

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ lol. seriously, whoa! im excited to see this one. i love the 2 as individual actors and now with them together, it'll be magic on-screen.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yeah agree, chakrit is the master of R scenes and he won't mind at all at doing lots of real kisses plus Anne doesn't mind as well, so there we go, both of the master of kissing hun? god i can't wait for this now thinking about it.