Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Strangely, some people don't hear it, cuz I said you can hear it clearly when he speaks English, and someone said they watched February, and they don't hear it...lol, I didn't want to watch the movie, so I'm glad you heard it there so I can tell the person to watch it again and listen closely...but it's understandable...I had a friend in high school that didn't know she had a lisp until I pointed it out to her.

Yeah I never heard it until I went back and searched for it. I guess with him speaking Thai its not that noticeable but damn in English it stickes out like a sore thumb.
In February he says "yessssssuuu" to that Chinese dude in the. Its right before he picks her up from that Chinese docotrs place and started asking her where she' from and what's her name...
Wooo I thats so interesting that your friend didnt notice their lisp until you pointed it out..I wonder if Krit knows he has one??

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oooh.. if this is the confirmed cast... this lakorn is going to have some SERIOUS KISSING SCENES!!! Ann and Chakrit are both known for not being shy of kissing scenes... so this could be the next big lakorn to drive us all crazy again like Jum Leuy Ruk and Sawan Bieng... although the title doesn't sound too dramatic....but who knows...

tinah

sarNie Coma
the cast are confirmed. they had the fitting 2 weeks ago

thats why i want chakrit/annes first lakorn together to be a drama!..not comedy.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
WAAAA YES YES A FITTING 2 WEEKS AGO THATS GOOD NEWS!!!
SO ITS OFFICIALLY KRIT AND ANN?? YAY!
Here's a scene from Kadeed De ep 2 towards the end. Pinky wouldnt sleep so he was like "you need help" wooo so gawd damn sexy!
WHAT A TEASE HE IS!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ughhh aww man he wasnt there!!! :spin:
i will watch it later then lmao i only want to see him hahahaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Here's a scene from Kadeed De ep 2 towards the end. Pinky wouldnt sleep so he was like "you need help" wooo so gawd damn sexy!
WHAT A TEASE HE IS!

MOH.. just look at him.. HOT.. lmao.. damn.. hehe xp.. whoooooooooo... >_<..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn.. a tease it is.. hehe i gotta go look for some pixies now hehe xp .. muahahaha.. >_<..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
WHAT A TEASE HE IS!

I have to go see it again, I must've missed that...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. kashie hahahah xp.. hmm i told this to my sis she happy hehehe.. krit n anne.. heheh xp.. but she is more ancious to see jai rao ... hehehe xp....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lmao.. kashie hahahah xp.. hmm i told this to my sis she happy hehehe.. krit n anne.. heheh xp.. but she is more ancious to see jai rao ... hehehe xp....
Me too, Jai Rao all the way...

Does anyone notice when Krit speaks, he sometimes slurs his words together? Like, it sounds like he mumbles sometimes, and you barely get out what he's trying to say...it's still cute though...Like in this MTR clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeipR4A1edk
from 2:10 on