Sao Pern JaoSanae(Broadcast Thai)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^^ Wasn't this the scene where Jamie went to try on the wedding dress for Noon? Or will it also be her ACTUAL wedding with John?

How many more eppy left?

I want to know what's gonna happen, but yet I don't want it to end..

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I think my eyes are playing tricks on me...in the 4th pic, it looks like Tanya and her hubby in the background frame! :unsure:

tinah

sarNie Coma
madeph, i thought i was the only one..lol..it does look like tanya and her man

Wasn't this the scene where Jamie went to try on the wedding dress for Noon? Or will it also be her ACTUAL wedding with John?

How many more eppy left?

I want to know what's gonna happen, but yet I don't want it to end..
oh im not sure..i just saw it @ the site

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I just recently watching this lakorn and my mother and I are falling in luv with p'ek. He is soo freaking HOT!!
we adore him!!!! :lol:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^^ Yup, I agreee.... he's a hottie, my favorite rite now...

I just finished watching... happy ending.. I'm still not feeling Noon..

Okay, now I want to see uhmm the brother, Andrew and Jajai?? play as the P'ek/N'ek... or better yet, Mart and JaJai.. they both that this baby face look... hmmmm is it possible? I hope so eheheh

lamour01

sarNie Egg
Awww, this lakorn is so cute! It was so adorable when Noon and Mart kissed on the mouth haha. I was like Yay! because it was a real kiss and you could tell :p. And I'm definitely digging Andrew's eyes. He has those sexy, half-open eyes. Uh huh ^_O.

And is it just me or does Noon resemble Beyonce when she smiles because she has a big smile like Beyonce? And doesn't Andrew look like Jaky Gyllenhal (except a cuter version)?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Overall lakorns was cute! But the ending got wayyyyyy to sweet (cheesy) for me. Anyways hopefully this opens up more parts for Mart and Noon!!! Jaja and andrew needs a lakorn of their own........ they were so adorable together!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
aww...the ending was cute... yes! Jaja and Andrew need a lakorn of their own!.. Jaja looked so pretty in the wedding dress too

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was thinking that too tina..lol

but yeh jaja/andrew so cute together!..i think andrew looks cute in this pic but in the lakorn he wasnt that cute

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
i was thinking that too tina..lol

but yeh jaja/andrew so cute together!..i think andrew looks cute in this pic but in the lakorn he wasnt that cute
I wish they have storyline revolving around them now. When was that picture taken??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL hhahah tinah i was sitting there like omg she looks so much like him .. and yah man Andrew and Jaja were so cute lol i wish they had their own lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
I wish they have storyline revolving around them now. When was that picture taken??
it was this month @ the Komchadluek award

LOL hhahah tinah i was sitting there like omg she looks so much like him .. and yah man Andrew and Jaja were so cute lol i wish they had their own lakorn
lol..yeh and the funnie thing is shes not his child in the lakorn but they look so alike..lol..

if she was his real child in the lakorn than that's another thing..cuz they chosen a kid who looks somewhat like him..

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm but then again theres alot of celebs who look really alike but arent related

like Joy S and Tao S..

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg Jaja looked so pretty on her engagement day..i hope they will cast her as the main n'ek!!

i love this lakorn form beginning til end..

tinah

sarNie Coma
such a cute lakorn!!..i like it from beginning to end

but sucks that it focus more on the n'rais than Noon/Mart

lamour01

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is so cute but yeah, it sucks that the story revolved more around the bad guys than noon and mart. And the ending was adorable with the little girl trying to get them to kiss again but they learned her trick hehe.