Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, I am not going to expect anything for the ending so I won't be dissappointed. Maybe those pics are part of the ending not THE ending? Because I am already disssappointed if it's gonna end with a hug not a kiss. I was hoping for the summary Mintwix posted with the whole gang there. Arrrhhhggg...tomorrow is not fast enough. I hope for lots of surprises for the last episode. I don't even know what to expect now.
I agree with you Dal. I was expecting more than the last picture hopefully it is just part of the ending. I wanted the ending that mintwix provided. That's is what I hate about extending episodes since it has high ratings and then disappointed the audience with a rush ending. So

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I have butterflies in my stomach. I am so excited for tomorrow! I know, I am a BIG dork!

The guy that looks like Om was @ the gym today. He made this face at me (I was walking by and tripped over a stupid machine sticking out. He was trying not to laugh, actually. Then he made this face like-aaahhh don't fall) it looked just like Om except he is cuter than Om. It got me all giddy for Sao Chai!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hahaha Dal that's a hilarious story. There's this hot waiter in a Thai restaurant in Berkeley that looks like Om too. Except the waiter is taller & thinner. He has a super cute smile though! Ok, I miss going to that restaurant now :lol:.

I'm excited to see this tomorrow too!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I have butterflies in my stomach. I am so excited for tomorrow! I know, I am a BIG dork!

The guy that looks like Om was @ the gym today. He made this face at me (I was walking by and tripped over a stupid machine sticking out. He was trying not to laugh, actually. Then he made this face like-aaahhh don't fall) it looked just like Om except he is cuter than Om. It got me all giddy for Sao Chai!!!

LOL.

@The hug scene being the possible, ultimate ending, we will find out tomorrooow. ^.^ Or maybe they'll leave out the proposals scenes for both pairings so that they have something to work with in the sequel. KAHA But that's just my wishful thinking doing the talk. ^_T

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know where i can watch it stream online tomorrow. I live in US chicago. Is it airing at 7:30 am in the morning?

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
LOL.

@The hug scene being the possible, ultimate ending, we will find out tomorrooow. ^.^ Or maybe they'll leave out the proposals scenes for both pairings so that they have something to work with in the sequel. KAHA But that's just my wishful thinking doing the talk. ^_T

hahaha I was thinking the same thing ... it would be cool if they do a sequel, since it has very high rating and everyone it rooting for them. Maybe we get to see the wedding, and third person (new character) to their relationship, and Rin being pregant... hahaha my imagination is running wild,,,,

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG tomorrow is our big day...i dont want to end it yet...hopefully theres another lakorn of them together, i want a slap/baby/drama lol

noydarny

sarNie Adult
@June2s You can watch it streaming live from this website call doothaitv.net but you have to be a member. It's should start 8:30am for you. two things I hate are the commercials and sometime it doesn't start for you and when it does...it's halfway to the lakorn.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
About a couple of hours to go before the finale hits the airwaves! I'm so agitated now! lol...What's gonna happen to our main characters? Will there be a marriage proposal and a wedding? How about a double wedding? Is Rin gonna get out of Nol's house/life and live the way she used to be? Will Nol go after her? Hmmmm,so many things are running in my mind.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The butterflies will not waiver! I can not wait to see!!!

I better go clean the house and the bathrooms to get my mind off untill I can watch later this afternoon. I am extremely giddy!!!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
It's done! The drama which harvested a lot of crazy fans had ended! (sob,sob)
lol... Well anyway,it made us really happy and kept us smiling and laughing.
I especially love how Nol proposed marriage to Rin; it's quite unique...and of course the sweet moments in which fans have been dreaming of.
I did love the humor element in this lakorn.I'm gonna miss Look Ped's woodpecker laugh and how he bites his lower lip,and how he sways his hips when walking. And i'm gonna miss the high tech servant and her boss!!!

Good night everyone! See you all in the next Om-Jui project...should there be...just keep our fingers crossed...

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
can someone give me a summary of the today-last episode...pretty please cause I can't watch at work til someone upload on yt and I don't understand Thai. Thank you very much.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh!!! It's done and I loved it!

The ending was too much for me to handle. I couldn't stop smiling haha! I miss Rin & Nol already. And Neeya is too cute. What a fulfilling ending!

I'm rewatching it right after this post.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love the ending. Everything was so awesome. Especially Nol's confession about how Rin changed his life. Super awwwwwwwww! :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
This lakorn will be added to my top five, probably top three favorites. Yes, I bawled and I bawled. I am a baby.

The way Nol spoke to Rin was heart warming. I cried and cried. I love that he replies, "Krup, Tee Ruk" to all of Rin's conditions. When Rin told Nol she wasn't done yet and tells Nol, "Rin ruk Khun, ka" I sighed. Nol was all that's it? This is a comedy. LOL. Then Rin asked if that wasn't good enough or something? Nol's response made me really cry, "Mai, pra Pom, Pom ruk Khun, tee soot." You guys that just made me cry! Om's voice is so nice, deep, and sweet. I love Om and Jooy together. They did a great job. The way they look at eachother is sooooo sweet. To me they will be Nol and Rin forever. Awesome job!

I feel that Om did a fantastic job. I wish him the best in his life and career. What a talent.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I love the last episode, very sweet. I am so glad that it was all expected with the summary that mintwix provided. I am so gald that they focus on Rin and Nol's relationship instead of focusing on other tedious stuff. I hope Om and Jui will have another lakorn together soon.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It was better than I expected. I got hooked/so attatched to this series. I am sad it ended. I'll be back soon to talk some more.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I feel kinda sad too because it has ended already. Om's performance in this lakorn is very commendable.I've gotta say he has a nice voice;good enough for anyone to fall...in love,lol...
I'm looking forward to watching another drama/action/comedy or whatever having Om in it.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Oh my gosh the ending was so good. I love Non's marriage proposal to Rin. He said Rin is his life and she change him.. Wow I never though that I would like Om this much.. I didn't really watch the other lakorn that he was with Aump. But from now on I will follow every lakorn he is in.. He has such a sweet voice, nice body, and soo handsome!! lol His acting skills is excellent too.. I hope Jooy and Om come back again in another lakorn because they have great on screen chemistry. If Jooy did have a bf I would say they like each other for real. I'm really going miss coming home from work and watching this lakorn on Fri, Sat, Sun..
Yes by far this year beside "Ngao Ruk Luang Jai" I would rate lakorn on the top 3 list..