Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
it was getting boring, now rushed...=( bummer...poor Rin..so im curious? in the screen caps from lyns blog when Nee fell down, does she get a miscarriage? can't wait to see the ending!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I was like shouting at my self when it wasn't concluded last night! There are still many secrets to be revealed. Plus they added the accident scene! Nol could have seen Romanee's confrontation with Sakchai and Gaysorn if they didn't meet an accident. But I love some dramatic scenes in last night's episode. I especially love Nol and Rin's scene under the rain.Gosh! the two of them were soakin' wet!
It will definitely end on Friday. My excitement is killing me!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nee is such a biatch. I will probably be giddy until Friday. I think I can only get through the week if I am in here posting. Lol... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

noydarny

sarNie Adult
My favorite scene is the raining scene. For me that scene, he actually told her he loves her and he already accept her for who she is and he didn't care anymore if she is just "sao chai"

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
My favorite scene is the raining scene. For me that scene, he actually told her he loves her and he already accept her for who she is and he didn't care anymore if she is just "sao chai"
Lets recap the whole raining scene: I totally like the raining scene, as we all get to see that Danu and Neeya confessed their relationship to Rin, with Danu holding Neeya's hand tightly when Rin saw them. Personally, I think that Danu still likes Rin, but since she no longer loves him, he has no choice but to move on with his life with Neeya. Eveyone know that he is a better match with Neeya than Rin. They have more fun together. So by holding to Neeya hand, he wanted to show Rin that he is moving on with life and she should too. At first, when I saw that Rin left them with tears in her eyes,walking in the rain, I thought that she was hurt seeing them together. But I don't think it was the case. She was crying because of Nol, she doesn't know how to face him now that he found out her true identity.

I really like the raining scene with Nol and Rin at the door. Obviously he was waiting for her to come home and was looking through his windows. So when he saw her and went down with his umbrella to tell her to come in the house. I think he did a very good job expressing his feelings for her here . He admitted that it was hard for him to treat her the way he did, by bossing her around and being mean to her at times. Because of their different social status. He has to keep his feelings for her to himself. But the most difficult part was accepting their different status, and that he doesn't care if she is a maid because he truly loves her for who she is. Bascially, he wants to make this relationship works between them, and make everyone in the family accept her. This is called unconditional love here.
I really love Nol, at times, he can be a jerk by being mean to Rin and made stupid decisions like agreeing to marry Nee just to get back at Rin. but it all come back to how much he truly loves Rin. Love can be blind, as it can make ppl do crazy irrational things.

Another part i noticed is when Rin was driving Nol's car and they were about to run into the truck, Nol tried to protect Rin by covering her. So in the end, he was in a more critical condition than Rin.

There are many sweet scenes between them, I like the part when Rin was reading a story to Nol and pretended to have a conversation with him, and called him on the phone and put it on his ears. I cried at that part. I think when Nol wakes up, he will see those phone calls from Rin.

I am so in love with lakorn because it so funny and sweet, I don't want it to end. Many fans are asking for a sequel, but I don't know how they going to plot it though since RIn identity is revealed. I think both Jui and Om should be in another lakorn together, since they have great chemistry.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think a sequel would be made to continue the story. I guess it would be better if Om and Jui work in another great project like this again. Their chemistry has been proven that it can make the viewers go crazy; just like how crazy I've been,lol...
This drama made me recognize Jui as an actress.I've seen her in various lakorns but I've never really noticed her charisma and depth in acting. This is my second time to see Om in a drama and it's here where I got to notice his acting ability,and of course his good looks.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I bawled throughout the whole rain scene. From Rin seeing Danu and Neeya holding hands to Nol confronting Rin at the house. I cried when Nol said he was going to marry Romanee and Rin was in Neeya's room crying. Sadness all around.

I think the first lakorn I say of Jooy's was "Sai Nam Sam Cheewit" with Oil, Por, and New. I first heard of Jooy since she "dated" Captain. I love Captain so much that when they "broke up" I didn't like Jooy very much. I only watched Sai Nam for Oil and Jooy happen to be in it. Jooy was decent in it.

The first lakorn I saw Om in was Sapai...something with Ann and Chakrit. I thoght Om was fine! Then he got casted in Prajun...with Aum and Yui. Hotness. I have't seen that lakorn in it's entirety, but I will go back and watch it and his other lakorns.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this lakorn. Om and Jooy have awesome chemistry. I like the character of Nol. He is vulnerable and strong/stands up to people (like Romanee most of the time) at the same time. He can be an arse, but sweet nontheless. Om has done a fantastic job in this character. I am so happy for his rising stardom. I hope he really blows us away with the character of Luang in "Twi Pope" because I want Om to succeed. Om is just too adorable and sweet.

I hope that when Nol wakes up he will see that Rin has been calling him and visiting him everyday.

I would love to see Om and Jooy again reunite in another lakorn. Maybe a slap/kiss drama. I'd also like to see Om reunite with Aump.

Sorry. Enough of my ranting.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
@June2s...I like your summary for episode 21:)

My other favorite scenes:

After the raining scene where he said he will treat her like a maid but Nol didn't treat Rin like one. He might be cold to toward her but he wouldn't let her to the maid jobs but she tried to stop Pa Bua from hitting and yell at Rin. Nol was like Pa what are you doing? don't you know who's Rin is? but Rin stopped him from telling her.insists on doing it. One scene where Nee wanted her to take out the garbage and Nol was like no...Rin doesn't do this kind of job. I'll let Ped do it. While she was scrubbing Nol's bathroom and Pa Bua came out yell at her. Nol saw it and he tried to stop her from hitting her by saying Pa do you know who's Rin is and she is not what you think she is but Rin stopped him first.
He is very protective Rin.

I'm pretty sure Nol already make up his mind that he is not going to marry Nee because of her behaviors toward his family and Rin.

It so sweet how he acts like he doesn't care but when he heard her pretending to talk to Chai, he can't contain his jealousy and tried to stop Rin from going to see him by acting like he doesn't want to go with her. And the part he jumped in front of her before the accident that was so sweet.

Oh I can't wait for this Friday. Anyone have a teaser to final episode?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Noydarny, there is a spoiler on the last episode from Mintwix. It may be on page 18.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I am actually glad this is ending this week since school starts again tomorrow for me so if it ends on Friday, I wouldn't have to worry about not having enough time to watch it LOL. I'm gonna miss Rin and Nol though.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I always thought Amy and Jui would make good friends for some unknown reasons. After watching Wun Wan Yang Wan Yoo, I'm glad to know they are irl.

Pictures from Thairath. They're similar to the one on Jui's twitter, but these are zoomed in.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
They do make a cute couple. I wish that they have another lakorn together next year. I really want to see lakorn with Om and Aump and hope that channel 7 can make it happen for me too next year.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
so no engagement party or ceremony? they should do a kissing scene at the end like Thaiarth.com mentioned.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yes no wedding because the other pic on Jooy's twitter page was from her other lakorn with Weir. Maybe they will surprise us because they just finished shooting the last Sao Chai episode last night.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Okay, I am not going to expect anything for the ending so I won't be dissappointed. Maybe those pics are part of the ending not THE ending? Because I am already disssappointed if it's gonna end with a hug not a kiss. I was hoping for the summary Mintwix posted with the whole gang there. Arrrhhhggg...tomorrow is not fast enough. I hope for lots of surprises for the last episode. I don't even know what to expect now.