Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah im finally pass the first episode. to be honest, it is kind of boring. 21 episodes each 80-90 minutes long? that's crazy. i have been doing a lot of FF... by the way... om seriously needs to work out and bring some color into his complexion.

by the way, i like danu, just wished pepper's hair was style differently.. perhaps like how it was in leh ratree *drools* well back to the lakorn. got to catch up... well catch up to the subs since i am relying on it.

my review can be a bit bias ahahaha cause i am watching a really good drama at the moment... leaving me bitter with thai lakorns ahaha.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i'm currently on epsiode 17 right now and i'm reading caps on Lyn's Lakorn Blog.
i really hate Romanee but i heck of adore the Om and Jui's Cute moments.but why
can't they both just admit that they LOVE each otherr?other than that,i LOVE this lakornnn.
omgiee,i love Om's Jealous moments<3

noydarny

sarNie Adult
yeah im finally pass the first episode. to be honest, it is kind of boring. 21 episodes each 80-90 minutes long? that's crazy. i have been doing a lot of FF... by the way... om seriously needs to work out and bring some color into his complexion.

by the way, i like danu, just wished pepper's hair was style differently.. perhaps like how it was in leh ratree *drools* well back to the lakorn. got to catch up... well catch up to the subs since i am relying on it.

my review can be a bit bias ahahaha cause i am watching a really good drama at the moment... leaving me bitter with thai lakorns ahaha.
At first I thought it was boring and slow too. Just keep watching it. I think the storyline will grow on you. IF you like drama drama then I'm pretty sure this one is not for you. This is a silly comedy type. I'm biased too because I really like Om and Jooy:) As for his skin color I think they did it on purpose because he plays a rich kid. In Asian culture you know if you're complexion is white that mean you're rich and never have to work hard like farmers or regular workers.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Tv is now open;waiting for a few more minutes before SCHT hits the airwaves.I'm just so excited i want the news and current affairs to stop now,lol...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I hate stupid Romanee so much!
She deserved to be betrayed by Chai and Gaysorn but I wish she would leave Non alone too! I also dislike Jane for being so slow and causing water to spill on the laptop so they have no more clips to expose Romanee!!! Damn her! Now it's all up to the grandma but she has Alzheimer's :(. I felt sorry for Rin to have to see Non hugging Romanee and Rin has to pretend to be cheerful even though it hurts her feelings. Sad, sad episode besides the beginning when Khun Wan thought that Rin is pregnant with Non. That's pretty hilarious.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
episode 18 was a boring filler. i wanted more sweet moments b/t om and jui! does anyone have the spoilers for next week..im sad it's ending!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
episode 18 was a boring filler. i wanted more sweet moments b/t om and jui! does anyone have the spoilers for next week..im sad it's ending!
:rolleyes: :arrg: Ugh gosh why can't we get rid of Romanee and her gangs for all. It pretty clear and cute that Non doesn't give a shoot about Nee. He just feel sorry for her. One good thing now Non's mom is nice to Rin.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm...epi 18, a bit disappointed. This is the prob when u drag a lakorn but then I love to watch Om and Jui cute/sweet moment so cant complain much. I need spoiler ady. Waiting for Mintwix..

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Also disappointed in epi.18 fast forwarded most of it..
Not cute scenes- no nothing to keep us going until Friday! (Well ok- Maybe I can just keep watching the rooftop scene in epi.17)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Chai should just wait for Romanee so they both can get the hell of Om and Juis relationship...lol haha
Romanee is getting on my nerves..She cant act sorry fans....lol..

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with everyone on today episode, it is so boring. It is just so stupid how they got evident toward Sakchai and Nee on the disc. But I don' get it though, the disc or memory card should be ok though. It still should works. They can take it out immediately. The laptop should be effected not the disc though. Anywayz, it is so funny that everyone thinks that Rin is pregnant with Nol's baby. The mom is being nice to her now.

Nee deserves to be betrayed by her cousin and her bf, because she betrayed Nol in the first place. "What goes around, comes around." Since she doesn't have anything or anyone left now, she going to Nol's family. What a witch! SHe did alot of wrong things to this family, and now trading medication of the grandmother and she becoming sick and losing her memories. I think this will effect her relationship with her and Rin. I just can't wait for Nol to find out how evil Nee is, and that she cheated on him with his friend and are after his family fortune.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
There's still some very funny parts in today's episode. For instance, Nol's mom haha. She's being so nice to Rin. I'm still enjoying this lakorn, but there are some very unnecessary parts. I'm not complaining cause it's ending soon.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah...I take my words back, why the hell did they have to make the fillers so lame? Just get to the point already!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I was expecting for some revelations to be made in this week's episodes but nothing came out! Rin's real personality was a secret from the very beginning of the story until almost the finale! Well, anyway,the drama was still great considering the fact that it was extended up to next week(?). I'm not so sure if it's gonna be concluded next week.
This is one drama which made me go crazy;like postponing things to be done on weekends just so I won't miss it. And even not attending parties or going to the movie theater scheduled on Fridays up to Sundays. I just can't afford to miss watching Om and Jooy with their wacky boss-servant relationship.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
This is one drama which made me go crazy;like postponing things to be done on weekends just so I won't miss it. And even not attending parties or going to the movie theater scheduled on Fridays up to Sundays. I just can't afford to miss watching Om and Jooy with their wacky boss-servant relationship.
I agreed with you. I'm going to miss this lakorn when it's over. I'm not a fan of Win Tawin so I'm going to skip Kwan's lakorn. I watch it for Jooy and Om that it.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love it when Look Ped does his T-Rex arms or bites his lips. I love it when Nol scolds Look Ped too.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
have been stuck with homework and haven't had the chance to watch yesterday's episode. I will watch it tomorrow along with wanida. i can't wait until everything is out about nee, chai and rin along with the relationship between neeya and danu.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This is the spoiler that came out yesterday. Episode 19 or 20.
BEWARE~! BWAEH~~

ระหว่างวัน นลเปิดแฟ้มข่าวที่ให้กุ๋งกิ๋งรวบรวมมาให้เป็นซีดี เห็นข่าวงานสวัสดิการเพื่ออาชีพสาวใช้ มีเรืองรินเป็นวิทยากร นลเห็นแล้วแทบล้มทั้งยืน แถมยังมีภาพที่เรืองรินคุยกับนิยาและยายชื่นทำให้นลรู้ว่าทั้งยายชื่นและนิยาหลอกเขา
During the day, Nol opens the file of news that he had Goong Ging put together in a CD. He comes upon the news about the event for the improvement and benefits of maidservants. Rin was the expert and lecturer of the event. There was also a picture of Rin speaking to Niya and Grandma Cheun. Nol is now aware that Grandma Cheun and Niya deceived him.

กลับ มาบ้าน นลเก็บตัวในห้องทำงาน เสิร์ชหาข้อมูลโรงเรียนมัธยมที่นิยาเคยเรียน จนพบรายชื่อศิษย์เก่ารุ่นเดียวกับนิยา จนพบชื่อ...เรืองริน นรกมล...พลันเรืองรินยกแก้วนมเข้ามาให้ นลพยายามเก็บอารมณ์อันพลุ่งพล่านไม่แสดงออกให้เรืองรินเห็น แต่ท่าทางเขาเย็นชาผิดปกติ เรืองรินขอตัวไปนอนเพราะเหนื่อยมาทั้งวัน พอเรืองรินออกไป นลก็อ่านประวัติของเรืองรินต่อ จนรู้ว่าเธอเป็นนักจิตวิทยาดาวรุ่ง มีประวัติการทำงานมาไม่น้อย และดูท่าจะประสบความสำเร็จ นลรู้สึกเสียหน้าและเจ็บใจที่ถูกหลอก คิดหาวิธีตลบหลังเรืองรินให้ สาสมที่ทำให้เขาเหมือนคนโง่
When Nol returns home, he keeps to himself in his office room. He searches for information about the secondary school where Niya attended. He then finds a name list of the students who were in or around the same class year as Niya. Nol reads the names in the list until he finds…Reung Rin Norokmol…Suddenly Rin comes in (to the room) and gives him a glass of milk. Nol tries to conceal his growing rage and not express his emotions for Rin to see. However, Nol is abnormally indifferent. Rin excuses herself to bed because she has been tired all day. When Rin left, Nol continues to read Rin’s profile. He finds out that she is an accomplished psychologist and has achieved many things, career wise. Nol feels as if he lost face and feels hurt that he was deceived. For treating him like a fool, Nol begins to contemplate a way to get back at and get even with Rin.

ในตอนกลาง วัน รมณีจัดการเอายาให้ยายชื่นกินและทำทีเป็นดูแลเอาใจใส่ แต่พอคล้อยหลัง ยายชื่นก็บ้วนยาทิ้ง เพราะตลอดเวลายายชื่นรู้ธาตุแท้ของรมณีดี แต่เพราะเรืองรินยังเปิดโปงรมณีไม่สำเร็จ ยายชื่นจึงวางแผนดัดหลังรมณีเสียเองโดยไม่บอกให้เรืองรินรู้ แถมแผนการนี้ยังสร้างความปรองดองให้คนในบ้านได้อีกด้วย...ยายชื่นยังแอบ ก๊อบปี้คลิปและภาพรมณีกับศักดิ์ชัยเอาไว้อีกชุด ซ่อนอย่างมิดชิดโดยไม่มีใครรู้
During the middle of the day, Romanee prepares to give Grandma Cheun medications and pretends to take care and please Grandma Cheun. However, behind Romanee’s back, Grandma Cheun throws away the medications because all this time, she knew Romanee’s true nature. Because Rin still has not successfully unmask Romanee’s (/evil nature), Grandma Cheun decided to devise a plan to teach Romanee a lesson herself, without letting Rin know. In addition, this plan has created a harmonious accord within the home…Grandma Cheun had also secretly made copies of the clip and pictures of Romanee and Sakchai. She hid it well so that no one else knows of it.

ตกกลางคืน รมณียังเอายาก่อนนอนมาให้ยายชื่นอีก และออดอ้อนขอเงินกับเครื่องเพชร ยายชื่นเซ็นเช็คเงินจำนวนหนึ่งให้ พร้อมเครื่องเพชรชุดที่กนกวรรณอยากได้มานานแล้ว กนกวรรณ เข้ามาเห็นไม่พอใจ รมณีวางท่ากร่างไม่เคารพกนกวรรณเหมือนก่อน เพราะถือว่าตอนนี้ตัวเองเป็นคนโปรดของยายชื่น ขณะกำลัง ถกเถียงกัน รมณีเกิดคลื่นไส้วิงเวียน ต้องวิ่งไปอาเจียน คืนนั้น ทั้งคืน
At night, Romanee comes to give Grandma Cheun medications again. She then begs Grandma Cheun for money and jewelry. Grandma Cheun signs a check for Romanee and gives her a jewelry set that Kanokwan has always wanted for a long time now. When Kanokwan sees this, she is not pleased. Romanee puts on a pompous demeanor and does not respect Kanokwan like before. She sees herself as Grandma Cheun’s favorite person. While quarreling, Romanee starts to feel queasy and dizzy. She runs away to throw up for the rest of the night.

รมณีอาเจียนหลายครั้งจนสงสัยตัวเอง พอเช็กดูก็รู้ว่าประจำ เดือนไม่มาสองเดือนแล้ว รมณีหน้าซีดเกรงจะท้องกับศักดิ์ชัย...
Romanee throws up many times and becomes suspicious of her own body. She realizes that her menstrual period has not come for two months now. She turns pale as she is afraid that she may be pregnant with Sakchai…

ท่า ทางรมณีเชิดใส่ทุกคน ตอนนั่งร่วมโต๊ะอาหารเช้า กนกวรรณพยายามพูดไกล่เกลี่ยเรื่องของเรืองริน ไม่อยากให้ ยายชื่นเข้าใจผิดและไม่สบายใจ แต่รมณีจะแย้งทุกครั้งแถมใส่ไฟเรืองรินมากขึ้น
Romanee behaves haughtily towards everyone. While sitting at the breakfast table, Kanokwan tries to appease the issue about Rin [[/ the night before, Romanee had tried to set Rin up. She tried to make it look like Rin was going to steal something from Grandma Cheun's room]]. Kanokwan doesn’t want Grandma Cheun to misunderstand and worry. However, Romanee is always cutting in to criticize Rin even more.

นลนั่งนิ่งไม่เข้า ข้างเรืองรินเหมือนเคย แถมไม่พูดเล่นกับนิยาอีกต่างหาก ยายชื่นตัดบทพูดชวนรมณีออกไปช็อปปิ้ง สร้างความไม่พอใจให้กนกวรรณอย่างมาก รมณียิ่งได้ใจยิ้มเยาะกนกวรรณกับนิยา แล้วตัวเองก็เกิดอาการขย้อนรีบวิ่งไปเข้าห้องน้ำแทบไม่ทัน
Nol sits without stirring and does not side with Rin like before. He does not even joke with Niya. Grandma Cheun cuts in and invites Romanee to shopping. This causes a great displeasure in Kanokwan. Romanee becomes even more conceited and smiles mockingly to Kanokwan. However, she starts to feel a need to vomit again and runs away to the bathroom.

เรืองริน ยังไม่รู้อะไรเลย จึงหอบกระเป๋าเอกสารและเสื้อสูทของนลเตรียมขึ้นรถไปทำงานกับเขา แต่นลกลับบอกให้ เรืองรินอยู่บ้านดูแลยายชื่น ไม่ต้องไปทำงาน เรืองรินไม่เอะใจอะไร...รมณีแอบซื้อที่ตรวจครรภ์มาเช็กตัวเองว่าท้องจริง หรือไม่ พอผลออกมาว่าท้องก็หน้าซีด จะไปตามศักดิ์ชัยได้ที่ไหน
Rin is still not aware of anything, so she carries Nol’s suitcase and jacket to the car to go to work. However, Nol tells Rin to stay home and take care of Grandma Cheun. She does not need to go to work. Rin doesn’t feel suspicious….Romanee secretly buys a pregnancy testing device in order to check whether she is pregnant or not. When the result came out, she becomes pale. Where will she be able to find Sakchai?

Source: Thairath
Translation: Moi, me.