Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ Probably because her source is dootv.com (where I watch them as well) and it was weird that ~10 mins was missing. But it was okay, I didn't miss much.

Oh my god, Grandma is so smart! I knew I should've given her the benefit of the doubt. Nol is smart too, he knows Rin so well when he told her that he knew she faked calling down but then the pot fell on her head. I was laughing so hard when that happened.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
The part where Om just finish bathing with naked body, soaky wet (gosh,give me more of those scenes)...I barely listen to what he says to Rin. My eyes are stick to the screen and only concentrating to his body. How nice if i could just touch it... :wub:

I sound like a pervert...lol

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I do love that scene where Nol locked Rin in his room and won't let her go unless she tells the truth why she was caught inside granny's room. It was so funny when Nol was unbuttoning his upper shirt and Rin curled up herself in the corner. She was thinking Nol was up to something with her. And then Nol got the towel and said he's gonna take a bath.That was really funny!!! Another funny scene is when Rin was faking an amnesia thing with Nol but Nol was smart enough to sense that Rin was just faking it and then he also said he was Rin's bf and then tried to kiss her.lol...
I hope the concluding episodes won't be compressed to one finale tonight.One more episode next Friday would suffice all our excitement and satisfaction.I loved this comedy/drama dearly....most especially Om...and Jui of course!

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
The WWYWY show with the Sao Chai cast WAS SO FUNNY !!!!!
Amy K. is so cute and funny ! She is perfect for Neeya character ! it's so her!
The Ipad Thing hahaha ! Om is like a teenager with his video games ! so sexy... :rolleyes:

Anyway I watched the last epi (20) and... wtf ????? Romany is pregnant ... BUT she said in an another epi that she CANT HAVE CHILD because of her illness whatever ! and it was the reason that she did not marry to Nol ! and now she is pregnant ? LOL.
Of course stupid Nol is trusting her...

I agree that Sao Chai lakorn must last longer because it s a great lakorn but... can't they find another thing to play ? Can't they think more about this ?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I will watch this afternoon. Suspense is killing me!!! I just woke up and came in here first. I am freakin obssessed for real now. Crazy me.

Kudaranai!!!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Today episode was sad but still so so sweet for me and the best too. As much I can't stand Nee but now I'm starting to see her fall from the grace.lol Plus this episode made me fall MORE in love with Nol(or crushing harder on OM akapan.lol Nol is so protective of his family and Rin...he will do whatever to protective them. He is not ignorant of Nee's bad behaviors and he is not afraid to tell her off too. I love the raining scene and when he walked into the house.. she sat there and kept saying 'I don't want to go because I LOVE YOU I lOVE YOU. The car accident scene was unexpected and surprise too. But he got serious hurt because he jumped in front of Rin.

Now this is torture because I have wait another five days to see the Grand Finale;-(

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
OMG!!! I am going to watch now!

Noydarny!!! I can't wait to see. Bye for now!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm watching ep 21 right now too. I'm at the rain scene. It's so bittersweet, because both are basically confessing their love for one another. I'm so pleasantly surprised because I love comedies and adore bittersweet (love)stories. Ahhh. I love it. A bittersweet moment actually in a comedy that I like. I like the fusion. hehe

At this point, I feel sorry for Rin, but take comfort in the fact that everything will end well. After all, this is a comedy and it's bound to happen.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh... after watching this sad episode today, with Nol under coma, and Nee's relationship with Sakchai haven't got busted by the Grandma. I don't know if it going to end with episode 22 or not. I followed Jui's twitter and she said she is still working on the lakorn.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I so cried. I didn't understand every word, but I understood more than I thought I could.

I am in torture now having to wait until next weekend!

June, on Jooy's twitter didn't she say yesterday or something that she just got done filming with Cream and Amy? If it will only be one more episode, there is still so much to tie over.

There were some excellent scenes in episode 20. I liked that Rin kissed Nol. Yes, I cried there.

I'll be back to talk more later about this weekends episodes.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I so cried. I didn't understand every word, but I understood more than I thought I could.

I am in torture now having to wait until next weekend!

June, on Jooy's twitter didn't she say yesterday or something that she just got done filming with Cream and Amy? If it will only be one more episode, there is still so much to tie over.

There were some excellent scenes in episode 20. I liked that Rin kissed Nol. Yes, I cried there.

I'll be back to talk more later about this weekends episodes.

No on her twitter, she said she is still working with Amy and Cream. and for today she twitted that she is working and is sleepy. Honestly, I have a feeling that there will be two more episodes left just to tie everything together. Otherwise, it is really going to be a rush ending, since there are so many gaps to be filled. Because Nol is in a coma, and Sakchai just a busted by Nee. Grandma didn't even have a chance to bust Nee yet. Rin wanted to take Nol to see Sakchai and Nee together to open his eyes of what his so-called friends did behind his back all of these years, but they got into a car accident. So Nol still didn't know yet.

I am assuming that when Nol get out of the coma, he still assumes that he will marry Nee even though he doesn't want to. He agreed to marry Nee because he is angry with Rin for lying to him. He believes she doesn't love him and pretended to be good to him because it is her job. Eventually Rin will quit her job and leave the house for real this time. She is very sad because Nol and Grandma are being mean and distant to her now. Moreover, she couldn't bear to see the man she truly loves married another woman, and she doesn't have enough evident to prove to him about Sakchai and Nee's relationship. Only the Grandma has it, but RIn doesn't know about it yet. Everyone tried to convinced Rin not to leave, except for the Grandma. She pretended to side with Nee. Nol's mother really likes Rin now and wants her to be her daughter in law. But Rin already made her decision to leave. After Rin left the house, the Grandma finally busted Nee's true identity with sufficient evident. Nol finally know the truth, and the real reason why Rin became the maid servant because of her family's debt. Even Danu sided with Rin. And said that Rin really loves Nol. So Nol finally understand the whole situation and is looking for Rin. Everyone is cheering for them.

And whatever happens next, Mintwix already summarized it already.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
If they can extend this lakorn already, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to add another episode and do it. Maybe they'll do a two hour special? That would be sweet if they did do another episode or two. I want all loose ends covered and NOT RUSHED!!! Ther is still so much.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I don't think they would extend it any more because the next lakorn (Kwan and Win's) already has a definite air date.