Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Awe I can't wait until this weekend...look like there are going to be a lot misunderstanding between Non and Rin. I feel like this lakorn is not going to end this weekend.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes, I would think so too, but according to Jui/Om's fansite, there are only 3 episodes left. We'd most likely see a rushed ending. At least to me it would be rushed. 2-3 episodes is hardly enough time for me to enjoy seeing Nol and Rin together after Rin's real occupation is revealed.

I just watched ep 18 and I am impressed. The two performers in the play cannot sing. Wow. That was just horrible.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I just hope the last three episodes won't fail us;i mean,i hope the ending would satisfy the avid viewers with lots of beautiful scenes between our lead stars Om and Jui. On the other hand, I still don't want it to end because the final episode means we won't get to see Om and Jui together anymore.
I just had so much fun watching this lakorn...even watching it alone in my room...laughed by myself too,lol...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
This is the spoiler that came out yesterday. Episode 19 or 20.
BEWARE~! BWAEH~~

ระหว่างวัน นลเปิดแฟ้มข่าวที่ให้กุ๋งกิ๋งรวบรวมมาให้เป็นซีดี เห็นข่าวงานสวัสดิการเพื่ออาชีพสาวใช้ มีเรืองรินเป็นวิทยากร นลเห็นแล้วแทบล้มทั้งยืน แถมยังมีภาพที่เรืองรินคุยกับนิยาและยายชื่นทำให้นลรู้ว่าทั้งยายชื่นและนิยาหลอกเขา
During the day, Nol opens the file of news that he had Goong Ging put together in a CD. He comes upon the news about the event for the improvement and benefits of maidservants. Rin was the expert and lecturer of the event. There was also a picture of Rin speaking to Niya and Grandma Cheun. Nol is now aware that Grandma Cheun and Niya deceived him.

กลับ มาบ้าน นลเก็บตัวในห้องทำงาน เสิร์ชหาข้อมูลโรงเรียนมัธยมที่นิยาเคยเรียน จนพบรายชื่อศิษย์เก่ารุ่นเดียวกับนิยา จนพบชื่อ...เรืองริน นรกมล...พลันเรืองรินยกแก้วนมเข้ามาให้ นลพยายามเก็บอารมณ์อันพลุ่งพล่านไม่แสดงออกให้เรืองรินเห็น แต่ท่าทางเขาเย็นชาผิดปกติ เรืองรินขอตัวไปนอนเพราะเหนื่อยมาทั้งวัน พอเรืองรินออกไป นลก็อ่านประวัติของเรืองรินต่อ จนรู้ว่าเธอเป็นนักจิตวิทยาดาวรุ่ง มีประวัติการทำงานมาไม่น้อย และดูท่าจะประสบความสำเร็จ นลรู้สึกเสียหน้าและเจ็บใจที่ถูกหลอก คิดหาวิธีตลบหลังเรืองรินให้ สาสมที่ทำให้เขาเหมือนคนโง่
When Nol returns home, he keeps to himself in his office room. He searches for information about the secondary school where Niya attended. He then finds a name list of the students who were in or around the same class year as Niya. Nol reads the names in the list until he finds…Reung Rin Norokmol…Suddenly Rin comes in (to the room) and gives him a glass of milk. Nol tries to conceal his growing rage and not express his emotions for Rin to see. However, Nol is abnormally indifferent. Rin excuses herself to bed because she has been tired all day. When Rin left, Nol continues to read Rin’s profile. He finds out that she is an accomplished psychologist and has achieved many things, career wise. Nol feels as if he lost face and feels hurt that he was deceived. For treating him like a fool, Nol begins to contemplate a way to get back at and get even with Rin.

ในตอนกลาง วัน รมณีจัดการเอายาให้ยายชื่นกินและทำทีเป็นดูแลเอาใจใส่ แต่พอคล้อยหลัง ยายชื่นก็บ้วนยาทิ้ง เพราะตลอดเวลายายชื่นรู้ธาตุแท้ของรมณีดี แต่เพราะเรืองรินยังเปิดโปงรมณีไม่สำเร็จ ยายชื่นจึงวางแผนดัดหลังรมณีเสียเองโดยไม่บอกให้เรืองรินรู้ แถมแผนการนี้ยังสร้างความปรองดองให้คนในบ้านได้อีกด้วย...ยายชื่นยังแอบ ก๊อบปี้คลิปและภาพรมณีกับศักดิ์ชัยเอาไว้อีกชุด ซ่อนอย่างมิดชิดโดยไม่มีใครรู้
During the middle of the day, Romanee prepares to give Grandma Cheun medications and pretends to take care and please Grandma Cheun. However, behind Romanee’s back, Grandma Cheun throws away the medications because all this time, she knew Romanee’s true nature. Because Rin still has not successfully unmask Romanee’s (/evil nature), Grandma Cheun decided to devise a plan to teach Romanee a lesson herself, without letting Rin know. In addition, this plan has created a harmonious accord within the home…Grandma Cheun had also secretly made copies of the clip and pictures of Romanee and Sakchai. She hid it well so that no one else knows of it.

ตกกลางคืน รมณียังเอายาก่อนนอนมาให้ยายชื่นอีก และออดอ้อนขอเงินกับเครื่องเพชร ยายชื่นเซ็นเช็คเงินจำนวนหนึ่งให้ พร้อมเครื่องเพชรชุดที่กนกวรรณอยากได้มานานแล้ว กนกวรรณ เข้ามาเห็นไม่พอใจ รมณีวางท่ากร่างไม่เคารพกนกวรรณเหมือนก่อน เพราะถือว่าตอนนี้ตัวเองเป็นคนโปรดของยายชื่น ขณะกำลัง ถกเถียงกัน รมณีเกิดคลื่นไส้วิงเวียน ต้องวิ่งไปอาเจียน คืนนั้น ทั้งคืน
At night, Romanee comes to give Grandma Cheun medications again. She then begs Grandma Cheun for money and jewelry. Grandma Cheun signs a check for Romanee and gives her a jewelry set that Kanokwan has always wanted for a long time now. When Kanokwan sees this, she is not pleased. Romanee puts on a pompous demeanor and does not respect Kanokwan like before. She sees herself as Grandma Cheun’s favorite person. While quarreling, Romanee starts to feel queasy and dizzy. She runs away to throw up for the rest of the night.

รมณีอาเจียนหลายครั้งจนสงสัยตัวเอง พอเช็กดูก็รู้ว่าประจำ เดือนไม่มาสองเดือนแล้ว รมณีหน้าซีดเกรงจะท้องกับศักดิ์ชัย...
Romanee throws up many times and becomes suspicious of her own body. She realizes that her menstrual period has not come for two months now. She turns pale as she is afraid that she may be pregnant with Sakchai…

ท่า ทางรมณีเชิดใส่ทุกคน ตอนนั่งร่วมโต๊ะอาหารเช้า กนกวรรณพยายามพูดไกล่เกลี่ยเรื่องของเรืองริน ไม่อยากให้ ยายชื่นเข้าใจผิดและไม่สบายใจ แต่รมณีจะแย้งทุกครั้งแถมใส่ไฟเรืองรินมากขึ้น
Romanee behaves haughtily towards everyone. While sitting at the breakfast table, Kanokwan tries to appease the issue about Rin [[/ the night before, Romanee had tried to set Rin up. She tried to make it look like Rin was going to steal something from Grandma Cheun's room]]. Kanokwan doesn’t want Grandma Cheun to misunderstand and worry. However, Romanee is always cutting in to criticize Rin even more.

นลนั่งนิ่งไม่เข้า ข้างเรืองรินเหมือนเคย แถมไม่พูดเล่นกับนิยาอีกต่างหาก ยายชื่นตัดบทพูดชวนรมณีออกไปช็อปปิ้ง สร้างความไม่พอใจให้กนกวรรณอย่างมาก รมณียิ่งได้ใจยิ้มเยาะกนกวรรณกับนิยา แล้วตัวเองก็เกิดอาการขย้อนรีบวิ่งไปเข้าห้องน้ำแทบไม่ทัน
Nol sits without stirring and does not side with Rin like before. He does not even joke with Niya. Grandma Cheun cuts in and invites Romanee to shopping. This causes a great displeasure in Kanokwan. Romanee becomes even more conceited and smiles mockingly to Kanokwan. However, she starts to feel a need to vomit again and runs away to the bathroom.

เรืองริน ยังไม่รู้อะไรเลย จึงหอบกระเป๋าเอกสารและเสื้อสูทของนลเตรียมขึ้นรถไปทำงานกับเขา แต่นลกลับบอกให้ เรืองรินอยู่บ้านดูแลยายชื่น ไม่ต้องไปทำงาน เรืองรินไม่เอะใจอะไร...รมณีแอบซื้อที่ตรวจครรภ์มาเช็กตัวเองว่าท้องจริง หรือไม่ พอผลออกมาว่าท้องก็หน้าซีด จะไปตามศักดิ์ชัยได้ที่ไหน
Rin is still not aware of anything, so she carries Nol’s suitcase and jacket to the car to go to work. However, Nol tells Rin to stay home and take care of Grandma Cheun. She does not need to go to work. Rin doesn’t feel suspicious….Romanee secretly buys a pregnancy testing device in order to check whether she is pregnant or not. When the result came out, she becomes pale. Where will she be able to find Sakchai?

Source: Thairath
Translation: Moi, me.

mintwix, another great job for posting the spoiler for next week's episode.Thank you so much...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I would think so too, but according to Jui/Om's fansite, there are only 3 episodes left. We'd most likely see a rushed ending. At least to me it would be rushed. 2-3 episodes is hardly enough time for me to enjoy seeing Nol and Rin together after Rin's real occupation is revealed.

I just watched ep 18 and I am impressed. The two performers in the play cannot sing. Wow. That was just horrible.
horrible indeed! was that an opera?! lol...

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the spoiler mintwix

I also have a feeling that it will be a rush ending as well.

So both King and Nee are pregant, and not Rin. I wish Rin was pregant with Nol's baby, it would be more interesting. hehehhe. I have a feeling that Nee will device a plan to make Nol sleeps with her to make everyone believe that she is pregnant with his baby. But we all know that it is not going to work.
Grandmother is such a smart lady for knowing what is going on, and will have all the evidents needed to bust Nee, and no one is aware of it.
I am so glad that Nol found out who Rin really is, but he is mad now. I have a feeling that with all of this misunderstanding about Rin and Nee being pregnant with Sakchai, and Grandmother pretend to side with Nee. RIn will move out of the house again for real this time. I just hope the ending of the lakorn is not where Rin and Nol is on the roof of the building hugging as it showed at the ending of each episode. It will be boring. I hoping for more, like a family gathering and a marriage proposal from Nol. ehhehe

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
My comment has spoilers so I will shield it.

I hope the spoiler summary is for episode 19 because I want more sweet scenes with Nol and Rin so badly. I wonder what Nol will do for revenge on Rin? I hope Nol kisses Rin! I was thinking that Grandma would be faking it all this time with Romanee because Grandma knows she is evil/bad. I really thought what if she pretends to drop her meds so Romanee finds it and pretends to like her.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the spoilers. I really hope the ending is not going to be rushed.
I hope so because I like all the parts in the lakorn so far. But I don't think they going to rush to end this lakorn since a lot of people are watching it.(cross my fingers) I'm really going to miss Om and Jooy as a couple when this lakorn end. Om and Jooy have a good on-screen chemistry together just like him and Aump;-)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
horrible indeed! was that an opera?! lol...
HAHA Yeah, inorite?

I just hope the ending of the lakorn is not where Rin and Nol is on the roof of the building hugging as it showed at the ending of each episode. It will be boring. I hoping for more, like a family gathering and a marriage proposal from Nol. ehhehe
^This. As much as everyone looks forward to the interactions between Nol and Rin alone, I wouldn't want the lakorn to end just with the two of them. Honestly, Grandma Cheun is the star and the genius behind their story. Nol and Rin's romance wouldn't be possible without her. I'd like to see a marriage proposal months after Nol gets to know Rin in her true form. Something like..."Six months later..." :lol:

My comment has spoilers so I will shield it.

I hope the spoiler summary is for episode 19 because I want more sweet scenes with Nol and Rin so badly. I wonder what Nol will do for revenge on Rin? I hope Nol kisses Rin! I was thinking that Grandma would be faking it all this time with Romanee because Grandma knows she is evil/bad. I really thought what if she pretends to drop her meds so Romanee finds it and pretends to like her.
Sad to say, but I looked into the length of the spoilers again, and I'm willing to wager that Nol won't find out until episode 20. Unless they skip a lot of the spoilers I've read so far. I noticed that there were some scenes in the last 15-20 minutes of ep 18 that weren't in the spoilers posted on Thairath. Usually the spoilers include everything. Maybe they'll change something last minute. I just can't figure out how they would wrap the story up (in a way that would please me :lol:) if Nol finds out in ep 20 and there's only 1 episode left after that. I guess that's why they go into rush mode so often in the end.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm pretty much attached to Nol and Rin. There is no need for a rushed ending.

Mintwix, I too, would like a "six months later.." kind of deal.

A couple more days now until we see Nol and Rin again. I think about this lakorn so much, it is ridiculious. It's official, Om is bonified hotness. I came to this conclusion the other night. Lol...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes. I'm very attached to Nol and Rin as well. Although I fast-forwarded plenty of scenes, mostly all of them Romanee, Sakchai, Gaysorn, Kanokwan, Ahjarng Kong, and King Kang's parts (that's like...half the cast..aha), I'm surprised I like the servants' scenes. Mostly it's because of Ped. :lol: In the end, watching Nol and Rin's interactions was worth it for me. I'd actually like to see a sequel because I think there's so many things they could do with the storyline and characters, but I doubt it'll happen. And even if it does, I doubt whether they can pull it off well. They'd need to create a new dilemma.

พอดีวันนี้มา เรียเจ้าของบริษัทออร์กะไนเซอร์ ที่สนิทสนมกับนลมานาน เข้ามาขอให้นลช่วยเป็นสปอนเซอร์งานเวิร์กช็อปชื่องาน...สอดส่องสังคม...นล ฟังข้อมูลแล้วเข้าทาง จึงยอมสนับสนุนด้วยเงินก้อนโต แต่มีข้อแม้ว่า ต้องให้...เรืองริน นรกมล...เป็นวิทยากรเท่านั้น
On the same day, Maria, who is from an organizing company and is also a long time acquaintance of Nol, asks Nol if he can sponsor a workshop….dealing with examining society…Nol listens and finds it to be a good idea. He is willing to sponsor the workshop by giving them a large portion of money. However, he is willing to sponsor them on one condition. If…Reung Rin Norokmol…is the lecturer.

ขณะที่ยายชื่นนั่ง อ่านหนังสือพิมพ์อยู่ริมสระน้ำ เรืองริน เห็นยายชื่นท่าทางสบายดีจึงจดๆจ้องๆจะเข้าไปคุยด้วย เธอยกน้ำชายืนลังเลจนยายชื่นหันมาเห็น
While Grandma Cheun is sitting around the pool, reading a newspaper, Rin sees that Grandma Cheun is in a good mood, so she stares at and observes Grandma Cheun. Rin is carrying some tea and hesitates to go in to speak with Grandma Cheun when just then Grandma Cheun turns around and sees Rin.

"เข้ามาสิจ๊ะแม่สาวใช้ไฮเทค" ยายชื่นทักอย่างเอ็นดู
“Come on. Come over here, Miss Sao Chai Hi-tech.” Grandma Cheun speaks to Rin adorably.

เรือง รินใจชื้นขึ้นเป็นกอง ปรี่เข้ามาคุยเรื่องคืนที่เกิดเรื่อง ยายชื่นกำลังจะเปิดเผยความจริงให้รู้ ก็ให้พอดีกนกวรรณเดินเข้ามา ยายชื่นยังไม่อยากให้ใครรู้เรื่องจึงทำหน้าตึงหมางเมิน กับเรืองรินขึ้นมาทันที เรืองรินสุดจะงงกับอาการของยายชื่น แถมยายชื่นยังพานเอ็ดตะโรใส่เธอและไล่ให้เอาน้ำชาไปเททิ้ง กนกวรรณสงสารเรืองริน ตำหนิแม่ตัวเอง
Rin’s feelings become lighter. She dashes towards Grandma Cheun to speak to Grandma Cheun about the other night when she was misunderstood. Grandma Cheun was about to reveal and explain the truth to Rin when just then, Kanokwan approaches them. Grandma Cheun doesn’t want anyone to know just yet, so she suddenly makes a cold and indifferent face to Rin. Rin becomes immensely confused at Grandma Cheun’s behavior. Plus, Grandma Cheun scolds Rin and tells Rin to throw away the tea. Kanokwan feels pity for Rin and criticizes her own mother.

"คุณแม่คะ ทำไมทำกับยัยรินขนาดนี้คะ ยัยรินดูแลคุณแม่มาขนาดไหน จู่ๆมาจงเกลียดจงชังหันไปหลงใครก็ไม่รู้ ที่เพิ่งเข้ามา"
“Mom, why are you treating Rin this way? Rin has been taking great care of you. All of a sudden, you despise her and then turn away to love someone who just came (into your life).”

ยาย ชื่นเอ็ดกนกวรรณอย่างหนักอีกคน กนกวรรณเสียใจทนไม่ไหว คว้ามือเรืองรินเดินออกไป ยายชื่นแอบยิ้มดีใจที่กนกวรรณเปลี่ยนแปลงไป เริ่มรู้แล้วว่าใครดีใครเลว ความปรองดอง กำลังกลับคืนสู่บ้านรัศมิมานตามแผนของเธอ...
Grandma Cheun also scolds Kanokwan harshly. Kanokwan feels hurt and finds it unbearable. She grabs Rin’s hand and walks away. Grandma Cheun secretly smiles. She is happy that Kanokwan has changed. Kanokwan finally knows who is good and who is evil. Harmony is returning to the Rasimeeman home just like she had planned….

ระหว่างที่เรืองริน กำลังช่วยงานบ้านป้าบัวกับอ่อน ดูท่า ทุกคนสนุกสนานเมื่อเรืองรินอยู่ด้วย พลันมาเรียติดต่อเข้ามา ขอให้เรืองรินไปเป็นวิทยากร เรืองรินรีบวิ่งออกมาคุยในสวนไม่ให้ใครได้ยิน เธอปฏิเสธไม่ขอรับงานนี้เพราะไม่รู้จะหลบหลีก ไปได้อย่างไร อีกอย่างเธออยากจัดการเรื่องยุ่งๆให้หมดไปเสียก่อน แต่มาเรียพยายามตื๊อว่าเป็นงานการกุศลช่วยทารกที่ถูกทอดทิ้ง ถ้าเรืองรินไม่ช่วยก็ไม่รู้จะหันไปพึ่งใคร เรืองรินจึงขอคิดดูก่อน...
While helping out chores with Pa Bua and Aon, everyone having fun when Rin is there, Rin suddenly receives a phone call from Maria. Maria asks Rin to go and be a lecturer for the workshop. Rin runs away to another area so that no one else can hear the conversation. Rin rejects the work because she’s not sure if she’d be able to sneak away. In addition, she wants to finish taking care of all the chaotic problems first. However, Maria continues to beg Rin and tells Rin that the work is a charity event that helps abandoned infants. If Rin doesn’t help, Maria does not know who to turn to. So Rin decides to think about it first…

เรือง รินครุ่นคิด เห็นว่าช่วงนี้ทั้งยายชื่นและนลหมางเมิน กับเธอ ไม่ค่อยมีงานอะไรให้เธอทำอีกแล้ว จึงตัดสินใจโทร.กลับไปถามสถานที่และวันเวลาจากมาเรีย แล้วตกลงรับทำงานนี้มาเรียดีใจรีบโทร.ไปแจ้งนลทันที ขณะเดียวกัน เป็ดขับรถพานล กลับมาบ้านพอดี นลกำลังพูดโทรศัพท์กับมาเรีย เขาชำเลืองมองเรืองรินแล้วยิ้มอย่างสะใจ เรืองรินเข้าไปช่วยเป็ดถือของ นลหันมาเอ็ด "ไม่ต้องช่วยหรอก อย่างเธอไม่สมควรจะทำงานพวกนี้หรอก ที่จริงฐานะอย่างเธอไม่ควรมารับใช้ใครด้วยซ้ำไป"... เรืองรินงงว่าที่นลพูดหมายความว่าอย่างไร
Rin keeps contemplating. She thinks that lately both Grandma Cheun and Nol have been indifferent towards her. They haven’t assigned her any jobs. So she decides to accept the job Maria offered. Rin returns a call to Maria to ask for the venue and time of the event. Maria is happy so she quickly telephones Nol to tell him. At the same time, Ped is driving Nol back home while Nol is speaking with Maria on the phone. He glances at Reung Rin and smiles gratifyingly. Rin comes to help Ped carry some things. Nol turns to her and scolds, “You don’t have to help. Someone like you shouldn’t have to do this kind of work. The truth is, someone with your status shouldn’t even be serving anyone.”… Rin is confused by the meaning of Nol’s words.

คิด หาข้ออ้างอยู่นานว่าต้องไปทำธุระนอกบ้าน อ่อนเองก็แปลกใจธุระอะไรต้องเลือกเสื้อผ้าเสียนาน พลันเป็ดมาตามเรืองรินบอกว่านลให้ไปทำงานด้วยวันนี้ เรืองรินหนักใจให้เป็ดไปโกหกว่าเธอไม่สบาย แต่ช้าไปเพราะนลเดินมาตามเสียเอง
For a long time, Rin struggles to find an excuse to go outside and take care of her business. Aon is curious what business Rin has that she takes such a long time choosing her clothing. Suddenly, Ped comes in to tell Rin that Nol needs her to go to work with him today. Rin is frustrated. She tells Ped to lie for her and tell Nol that she is sick. But too late, Nol walks in himself.

"ฉันไม่เห็นเธอเป็นอะไรเลย อย่าเรื่องมากได้มั้ย ไปเตรียมตัวออกไปทำงานกับฉันเดี๋ยวนี้"
“I don’t see anything wrong with you. Don’t be difficult, will you? Go get ready to go to work with me. Right now.”

"โอย...นี่ฉันจะทำยังไงดีเนี่ย..." เรืองรินโอดโอยอยากจะบ้าตาย
“Oy…What should I do…” Rin complains miserably.

นล เห็นท่าทีร้อนรนของเรืองรินยิ่งสะใจที่แกล้งเธอได้... เรืองรินนั่งทำงานโต๊ะตรงข้ามกับนลอย่างไม่มีสมาธิ คอยชำเลืองดูนาฬิกาตลอดเวลา มาเรียโทร.เข้ามาตามเธอที่มือถือ หลายรอบ จนเรืองรินไม่กล้ารับสายแล้ว นลแอบยิ้มที่ได้เอาคืนบ้าง พอรู้สึกจวนเจียนเวลา นลก็บอกเรืองรินว่า "ฉันรำคาญเธอเหลือเกิน อยากจะไปไหนก็ไปไป๊..."
Nol sees Rin’s impatience and frustration and becomes even more gratified that he was able to trick Rin…Rin sits working on the table across from Nol and is unable to concentrate. She keeps glancing at the clock. Maria has called her cell-phone many times already, so that Rin now feels afraid of answering her phone. Nol secretly smiles that he was able to get back at Rin. After thinking that it is almost time, Nol tells Rin, “I’m so annoyed by you. Just go wherever you have to go.”

บรรยากาศในงานเป็นงานสัมมนามีเวทีเตี้ยๆ ป้ายชื่องานว่า...สอดส่องสังคม...เรืองรินแต่งตัวใส่สูทภูมิฐาน รวบผมใบหน้าสดใสดูน่าเชื่อถือ ขณะซักซ้อมคิวเธอเห็นป้ายสปอนเซอร์ ดราก้อนมอลล์ก็ตกใจ รีบถามมาเรียว่ามีใครที่ดราก้อนมอลล์ มาบ้างไหม มาเรียอึกอักไม่ตอบอะไร...รีบหลบไปโทร.แจ้งนลว่างานใกล้เริ่มแล้ว นลยิ้มดีใจที่จะได้ตลบหลังเรืองริน แต่แล้วเขาเกิดเจ็บปวดใจขึ้นมาเสียเอง ไม่อยากเห็นเรืองรินเสียใจจึงแอบมานั่งฟังแถวหลังสุดไม่ให้เรืองรินเห็น แต่พอถึงช่วงที่เรืองรินเปิดให้ผู้ฟังซักถาม นลก็ยกมือขึ้นถามโดยไม่ลุกขึ้นยืน เรืองรินตอบอย่างฉะฉาน และมาถึงคำถามที่ทำให้เรืองรินถึงกับอึ้ง
The seminar includes a short stage. The title of the seminar is…Examining Society…Rin dresses herself in a classy suit. She ties the hair in front of her face so that she’ll look bright and trustworthy (credible). While rehearsing, she sees a sign indicating that Dragon Mall is (one of) the sponsor(s). She is surprised and then immediately goes to ask Maria whether anyone from Dragon Mall will attend the event….Maria is reluctant and does not answer…She immediately evades to call Nol to tell him that the event is about to start. Nol smiles happily because he is about to get back at Rin. But then, he suddenly finds it painful. He doesn’t want Rin to feel hurt. Nol secretly sits in the farthest seat in the rear so that Rin won’t be able to see him. However, when it is time for Rin to begin answering questions from the audience, Nol raises his hand to ask. He does so without standing up. Reung Rin answers eloquently until Nol raises a question that causes her to become speechless.

"และถ้ามีคนที่มีความรู้ สูงแต่จิตใจคิดโกหกหลอกลวงคนอื่นมาตลอด โดยไม่คำนึงถึงจิตใจเขา ว่าหวังดีและรักมากแค่ไหน ถือว่าคนนั้นสร้างความเสื่อมโทรมให้กับสังคมหรือไม่"
“What about a person who is highly educated, yet always has a deceiving nature, and does not consider the feelings of others who wish them well and greatly loves them. Do you think that person creates decadence within society? Yes or no?

เรืองรินอึ้ง ลุกขึ้นยืนมองหน้าคนถาม นลจึงยืนขึ้น เผยให้เรืองรินเห็นว่าเป็นเขา เรืองรินถึงกับน้ำตาร่วง นลเดินออกจากห้องสัมมนาไป เรืองรินยืนร้องไห้กลางเวที ทุกคนถึงกับงงงัน
Reung Rin is speechless. She gets up and looks at the face of the person who made the inquiry. Nol stands up to reveal himself to Rin. Tears begin to fall from Rin’s eyes. Nol leaves the seminar room. Rin, standing in the midst of the stage, weeps while everyone remains confused about the situation.

ใน บริเวณช็อปปิ้งอเวนิว นิยานัดดนุมาคุยเรื่องที่เรืองรินถูกจับกลางดึกหาว่าเป็นขโมย เธอสงสารเรืองริน อยากจะเปิดเผยความจริงเสียทีว่าเรืองรินเป็นใคร ทั้งสองปรึกษากันเครียดแล้วต้องกลับไปทำงานต่อ เผอิญฝนเทลงมา ดนุจึงใช้เสื้อแจ็กเกตของเขาคลุมหัวเขากับนิยาวิ่งไปที่จอดรถ ทั้งสองใกล้ชิดกันจนรู้สึกแล้วว่ามีใจต่อกัน เมื่อถึงที่จอดรถ ทั้งสองสบตากันหวานซึ้งแล้วโผกอดกันอย่างอบอุ่นใจ
Around Shopping Avenue, Niya made an appointment to meet Danu. She wanted to discuss about the other night when Rin was caught and accused of being a robber. Niya felt sorry for Rin and wanted to finally reveal who Rin really is. Both are stressed out as they discuss this. They have to go back and continue their own work when suddenly it rains. Danu uses his jacket to cover his and Niya’s head as they run to where their cars are parked. The two are close so that both finally become aware of the mutual feelings they have for one another. They stare into each other’s eyes sweetly and deeply and then hug each other warmly.

ไม่มีใครเห็นว่าเรืองรินยืนมองภาพนั้นด้วยสีหน้าเศร้าๆพอดีนิยาเหลือบมาเห็นเรืองรินก็รีบผละออกจากดนุ "ริน!... ฉัน...ฉันขอโทษ..."
No one sees that Rin is watching that image with a sad face. Then Niya glances and sees Rin. She quickly pulls herself away from Danu. “Rin!...I…I’m sorry.”

เรือง รินกลับยิ้มแล้วเดินเข้ามาใกล้ เธอจับมือนิยาใส่มือดนุ "คุณดนุคะ...รินฝากเพื่อนรักของรินด้วยนะคะรินดีใจที่คนที่รินรักทั้งสองคนรักกัน"
Instead, Rin smiles and she walks closer towards Niya. She takes Niya’s hand and puts it into Danu’s hand. “Khun Danu…I leave my best friend in your care. I’m happy that the two people, who I both love, love each other.”

พูดจบเรืองรินก็หันหลังกลับ วิ่งตากฝนออกไป เธอร้องไห้ ให้สายฝนชะล้างน้ำตาให้หมดไป...เรืองรินกลับมาถึงบ้านในสภาพเปียกปอน ยืนลังเลว่าควรจะเข้าไปในบ้านดีหรือไม่ นลเปิดประตูบ้านกางร่มเดินออกมารับ เขามองเธอด้วยสายตาเย็นชา
After finished speaking, Rin turns around and runs out in the rain for the rain to wash away all her tears…Rin returns home in a drenched condition. She stands, hesitating and debating whether or not she should go inside. Nol opens the house door with an umbrella to receive her. He looks at her with a cold stare.

"จะบ้าหรือไงมายืนตากฝนแบบนี้ อยากป่วยตายหรือไง เข้าบ้านเดี๋ยวนี้"
“Are you crazy, standing in the rain like this? Do you want to get sick and die? Go inside the house. Right now.”

เรือง รินเดินตามนลเข้าไปเงียบๆ กนกวรรณเห็นเรืองรินเปียกปอนก็ตกใจ แต่เรืองรินไม่พูดอะไรตอบ กลับเดินตามนลไปนิ่งๆ นลพาเธอไปในห้องของเขา พอเรืองรินจะนั่งลงกับพื้นและจะสารภาพความจริง นลก็ตวาดออกมา
Rin follows Nol inside quietly. Kanokwan sees Rin soaked and wet and is shocked. But Rin doesn’t answer and instead follows Nol mutely. Nol brings Rin to his room. When Rin was about to sit on the floor and confess, Nol yells out:

"ไม่ต้องพูดอะไรทั้งนั้น ฉันโง่มามากพอแล้ว สิ่งที่เธอจะพูดก็คงไม่พ้นคำหลอกลวงอีก"
“You don’t have to say anything. I’ve been stupid enough already. Whatever that you are going to say, it won’t escape being anything that is deceitful.”

เรือง รินน้ำตาคลอคิดว่านลคงไล่เธอออกแน่ จึงพร้อมจะไป แต่นลกลับสั่งให้เธอกลับมาทำงานบ้านทุกอย่างเหมือนก่อน และเขาจะไม่มีความเมตตาให้กับเธออีกต่อไปแล้ว เรืองรินน้ำตาร่วง นลยังย้ำอีกว่า "ถ้าเธอคิดจะลาออก ฉันจะบอกทุกคนในบ้านว่าเธอเป็นคนหลอกลวง และคนที่จะเสียใจที่สุดก็คือแม่ของฉัน ที่ท่านเริ่มเอ็นดูเธออย่างเห็นได้ชัด"
Rin’s eyes become filled with tears. She assumes that Nol will cast her out, so she was prepared to go. However, Nol instead orders her to return to work and do everything like she did in the house before. He won’t show her any more mercy. Tears fall from Rin’s eyes. Nol stresses, “If you think of quitting, I’ll tell everybody in the house that you are a deceitful person. And the person who would feel the most disappointed is my mother. Clearly, you can see that she has taken a liking to you.”

"คุณนลไม่ต้องมาขู่รินเลย กะอีแค่หน้าที่สาวใช้ ทำไมรินจะทำไม่ได้ ไหนๆรินก็ทำมาตั้งนานแล้ว จะทำต่อไปอีกตลอดชีวิต รินก็ทำได้" เรืองรินประชดด้วยความน้อยใจ
“You don’t have to threaten me. They’re just a maidservant’s jobs. Why would I not be able to do them? I mean, I’ve done them for so long now. I can even continue doing them for the rest of my life. I can do it,” Feeling hurt, Rin responds sarcastically.

นลมองเรืองรินด้วยความแค้นระคนรัก แต่สายตาเรืองรินมีแต่ความน้อยเนื้อต่ำใจ...
Nol stares at Rin vengefully in a way one would stare at his lover (who has wounded him). However, Rin’s stare is filled only with disappointment…

Original Source: Thairath

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Om is way too hot, I get all girly everytime I look at him LMAO.

I will be on the road this weekend for 8-9 hrs when it airs but I'm so desperate that I'm hauling along my laptop just to watch this and the WWYWY episode haha. Good thing I'm not the driver so I can relax and enjoy :D Never thought I would do this but damn Om is too freaken fine to miss this weekend. I love it when he smiles! It melts my heart lol.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
i just wanna cry now about Rin and Nol, but thank you for the spoiler mintwix

[
I just feel bad for both Rin and Nol, especially Nol. He is hurt by Rin, and soon he will find out that her ex-bf is Danu, and her brother is Yot, and Nee left him because of Sakchai... All the pain he has to endures..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah. We're at the stage where the pranangs misunderstand. So it's frustrating to watch.

It gets even more annoying. Romanee is going to lie to Nol that she was raped. She tries to make Nol pity her and then marry her. He rejects at first, but of course when he thinks about how Rin deceived him, he later agrees to it when she asks again at another time. Haha If she tried to make Nol sleep with her, that'd be so cliche, but I think that's what everyone who's familiar with Thai drama may have thought would happen.

I want to feel more sympathy for Nol, but I don't think it's fair that he's putting most of his anger on Rin. She didn't know him before she accepted the job as a saochai...It's like, is it really that boring to have a level-headed pra-aek? Haha IRL, wouldn't people be rational enough to give others the benefit of the doubt as well as give the one they love enough respect to assume that they had good reason to lie? I mean. Why go straight to -- "You deceived me because you thought I was stupid :bawls and cries:." Like hello, it's not all about you. LOL. That line of logic sounds so inane and overused in lakorns. Damn. I'm ranting again. Bwahhhhhaha.

I want to see how Nol would confront Grandma Cheun and Niya now. Or the other way around.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh, MINTWIX! I could not help but have tears in my eyes. Great, I am an official dork , again.

Nol is putting his anger on Rin because he just loves her so much. I can not wait to see the scene at the charity event and the coming home drenched in the rain. When Nol and Rin are up in Nol's room, they should have Rin apologize for having to lie/be decieving, since Rin had many times where she could of told the truth. I can not wait until Nol finds out his best friend is bad, Nee is evil, and that Danu is Rin's ex! I can't wait for the confrontation scene with Grandma and Neeya either! I also hope for a better ending then Nol and Rin hugging on the rooftop by themselves. I want Grandma, Khun Wan, Neeya, Aon, Auntie Bua, and Look Ped all there for the ending.

I have more important things to do than be obsessed with a lakorn, but I am having a very hard time not thinking about this one. I suppose that is why I try to stay away from the forums. I tell myself, if I get this done, then I can watch an episode of "Sao Chai Hi-Tech" or come on the forum, etc,...

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
big news guys!!! There will be 22 episodes total ,not 21. I just read on Iheartlakorns. Since the lakorn rates number 1, they will add another episode. Jui said she loves it and wanted more extension. Maybe there will be a wedding after all, and we won't have a rush ending. I am hoping to see more episodes. i love jui and om.

I just can't believe that Romanee is going to tell Nol that she got raped and asked him to marry her. It is so lamed and stupid. Don't make sense to me. Because first, he doesn't love her anymore. He loves Rin. I mean if he still loves her then it would be ok, but to marry someone do you don't love, and is pregnant with another's man baby, and because you mad at the person you actually love, he is just out of his mind. I mean that is what most nang'ek usually do as a revenge. But he is a guy now, come on now Nol. How dumb can he be? Marriage is a big issue here. He has been dating Nee for over 10 yrs, yet he doesn't know much about her and her true personality. To me, they seem more like friends than lovers. I am getting pissed off over this drama.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Dal

Yes. Love makes people...less rational and more vulnerable.
-----
2+2=4

4 = dooms number in the East

Don't doooo eeet!

:ph34r:
-----

@june2s

I read somewhere they would extend it to 22 episodes, but I wasn't sure if the source was reliable. It makes sense. I can't fathom how they would end the lakorn if Nol finds out the truth in ep 20.

Speaking of Nol not knowing Romanee's true character, I find it...laughable that Niya would tell Danu Nol is a good judge of character.

I love Om and Jui in here, but I don't think I'd watch any of their other lakorns after this one. I look at lakorns for their storyline and characters and not for the actors or actresses who play in them. It's too bad.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
@Dal

Yes. Love makes people...less rational and more vulnerable.
-----
2+2=4

4 = dooms number in the East

Don't doooo eeet!

:ph34r:
-----

@june2s

I read somewhere they would extend it to 22 episodes, but I wasn't sure if the source was reliable. It makes sense. I can't fathom how they would end the lakorn if Nol finds out the truth in ep 20.

Speaking of Nol not knowing Romanee's true character, I find it...laughable that Niya would tell Danu Nol is a good judge of character.
From Amy, Cream, Pepper and Jooy's twitter pages they are still shooting this lakorn so we probably not going to know for sure if it going to end at 22.

In my opinion I think Non is one of the smart pra'eks that I seen lately from Thai lakorns. This character doesn't talk much but show a lot through actions. When Niya said Non is good at reading people character I agreed with her. He might not say it out but he always know what kind of person Nee and Chatchai are. He always tell Rin not to worry about Nee because she is not weak and vulnerable as she portrays. He also told Rin that Chai is selfish and biggest womanizer.

From the teaser...I think a lot of his actions toward Rin are consequence from the fact that he loves her a lot.

I just saw a Pic from Jooy's twitter page I hope is the scene from Sao Chai hi-Tech because she is dress in Thai traditonal and look like an engagement to me:)