Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
She's not pregnant yet and if she is pregnant then she'd probably be pregnant with the guy that works for Pepper's family, the one that backstabs them. Jenny is really annoying like all nang'rais. I can't wait to see the part of the singing competition.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOO! today's the episode that everyone's been waiting for!!! pepper sings for ann!!! its gona bee SWEET!! haha can't wait and that jenny girl can go play in traffic w/ her and Vila's baby.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg I was so into it when Boy sang his song ... LOL like I was actually at his concert omg hahah he sounds so hawt .... peppers song was hawt to he sounds so gewd ^___^ but it would have been so awesome if he had sang Yuen Yan or Kor Thod hahaahaa LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
how long has dis lakorn been airing? it seem long huh? yesterday's episode was ok. i didn't laugh as much as usual and pepper sounded ok when he sang lol dat jenny girl is such a biatch. but u know pepper shoulda broken up w/ her a while ago. i don't like how p'eks never break up w/ they current gfs and they fall for n'ek and just go after her. dats dumb as shiet

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
that jenny girl omg. i hate her i can't believe she threw that trophy and broke it!! and no one does nething!!! they just stare bull shit! hahah but wooo!!! omg ep. 16 was HILRAIOUS!!!! hahhahaha omg wen pepper and ann disguised themselves as white people hahhah omg that was the most funniest thing hahha and how they were talkin english hahha omg woo!!! and wen they were "checking" in w/ Vira into his resort and Vira gave them one room and Ann's like SHIT!!! haha and pepper's like OH GOOD GOOOD GOOOOOD!! hahha omg that was soooooo funny!!! ahhahah well they are now "white husband/wife" now so yepp omg this episode is great hahah and Pepper told ann he loved her!! woo! can't wait til next week!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol...that sounds funny............
did she really say shit

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
omg i've been so busy at temple that i sooo forgot about dling the lakorn. i'm sooo far behind. ahhh!! need to catch up.

max

sarNie Elites
Ahh, I have been busy with school, and then I went home for the weekend, so I am so behind! I really want to catch up! I am behind on this and Rai Rissaya, and it has already ended. Haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
that jenny girl omg. i hate her i can't believe she threw that trophy and broke it!! and no one does nething!!! they just stare bull shit! hahah but wooo!!! omg ep. 16 was HILRAIOUS!!!! hahhahaha omg wen pepper and ann disguised themselves as white people hahhah omg that was the most funniest thing hahha and how they were talkin english hahha omg woo!!! and wen they were "checking" in w/ Vira into his resort and Vira gave them one room and Ann's like SHIT!!! haha and pepper's like OH GOOD GOOOD GOOOOOD!! hahha omg that was soooooo funny!!! ahhahah well they are now "white husband/wife" now so yepp omg this episode is great hahah and Pepper told ann he loved her!! woo! can't wait til next week!
HAHAHAHAHA dat sounds hilarious. imma dl now lol

max

sarNie Elites
Aww, I am liking it more! They like each other =) Hehe!

LOL! I cannot stop laughing! I like that part where Pepper and Ann pretended to be servers. Pepper's wig looked so funny on him! LOL, then I liked that part where they were Americans! LOL! AHH! So funny! HAHA!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
dude...that song that pepper sang to ann was not all that good. but i like that song that the second guy sung. he's the one that came on after that guy thought it was a dance contest. lol boy's song was good too. hehe ann looked kute with the blonde wig. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao pepper is so retarded he kept goin ho ho ho like he santa clause what a dumbass. he even said merry christmas. and when they was disguised as servers LMAO i was like y she disguised as a dude and he a girl? LOL dis lakorn is so funny

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL hahahaha yeah man I love this lakorn; I think it's just the chemistry between Pepper and Ann also. I hope they have another lakorn together soon; but I highly doubt it. I want them to do another Drama, where Ann isn't annoying =/ ... and the storyline is not shitty

max

sarNie Elites
LOL hahahaha yeah man I love this lakorn; I think it's just the chemistry between Pepper and Ann also. I hope they have another lakorn together soon; but I highly doubt it. I want them to do another Drama, where Ann isn't annoying =/ ... and the storyline is not shitty
Exactly! Ahh =(

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG! last nites ep. 17 was soooooooo worth waiting til 11:00 to download!!! omg i was like dieing of laughter when Ann slapped Pepper's ASS!!!! ahhahaha omg i was like AHHHHHHHh!!! i was as surprised as he was!!! hhahhahaha woo! that was great ahah and how he did his little butt shake the second time she smacked his ass hahha omg priceless ahhaha woo! and when Ann's dad mentioned marrying pepper's mom and Kai mook was like YAY!!!! omg it was soo funny how she said it hahah she sounded like a kidd haha woo! and when ann said that pepper was cute but said it towards his fake belly hahhah he was like HO HO HO hahhahahahahhahah woo santa claus hahhha i love this lakorn ahhaha i wouldn't stay up all nite just to download it for ne other lakorn hahaha but when Pepper sang ann that song the first time i thought it was aight but then he sang it for her when they slept together and i'm starting to like it alot its a different type of song hah its great but tonites episode pepper gets shot!!! ahh but that just brings him and Ann closer together can't wait!! i swear ima kill that jenny girl if she doesn't ne funny shiit to pepper/ann haha

crabby

sarNie Egg
Usually I try to stay away from thai comedy(lakorn) because I think they are sooo...corniest and predictable. But this one with
Ann and Pepper, omg I love it so much. It's still corny but in a cute way and not in a annoying way. And I agree Grudgeprincess,
Ann slapping Pepper ass was a surprise but at the same time it's dame too..cute. Man, I wish Ann and Pepper would go out in
real life. Can't wait for more:D