Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg ep 13 is pretty good hahah aww pepper wants to marry ann and have kids haha soooo sweet =] love it haha but omg i was like freaked out wen that dude hit prao omg i was like ahhhh!!!! geez so vicious he looked like a maniac too geez. newho hahah pepper and ann always got there hands all up on each other hahah soo sweet its great but the ending was so sad wen pepper was watching ann feed prao and pepper's sister was lookin all sad too i was like no!!!! =[ but yea well ann is deff. starting to like pepper haha cuz wen prao came home and he was tellin ann where he was hurt and peppers standing over there pissed as hell and she saw that and she was laughing hahahha and she gave that hahah that's rite look ahha woo. its great can't wait til tomara. more jenny drama shiit. lovely

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah more of that girl jenny. i bet she's going to announce that she's pregnant with peppers baby. i kno she is. i swear stupid ppl. lol i love ann's dad he's so funny!! lol when ann ran to give boy a huge he was like hey just cause i left my gun at home doesn't mean i don't have hands and feet. lol so over protective. i wonder if he's going to end up with peppers mom? i so hope not!! lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao eps 13 was hilarious. dat tony guy is retarded lol he keep sayin stuff in english. at first i didn't know what language he was speaking LOL

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
lmao eps 13 was hilarious. dat tony guy is retarded lol he keep sayin stuff in english. at first i didn't know what language he was speaking LOL

omg i kno that guy tony is annoying he can't speak english and he supposedly study over seas? lol

dude diamend ur avatar scared the crap out of me. lol his eyes!! i still can't stop laughing from when he was on at ten hehe.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha it was hilarious wen ann accidently grabbed pepper's hand cuz she was soo exitced hahah and she realized it and she lets go and pepper smells his hand ahhhhh ahhahah omg that was the most cutest hilarious thing i've ever seen hahah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
wow ep. 14 almost made me cry!! it was sooo sad i was like watering hahha but wen Kaimook went to tell Ann taht Pepper liked her i was waiting for a distraction to come in cuz usually something happens wen a important thing is about to be said/done and like after i heard "P'mout ruk p'Manao" i was like ahhhh!!! omg i was soo happy that she got that out b4 something happened hahah woo. and wen ann went out to the dock to think and pepper followed her and he took her hands and he was goin to tell her that he loved her and then prao came and screwed it all up damn it!!! ahhha then prao was thinkin and Kaimook went and screwed up his thinkin chain hahahaa that part was sad but hilarious cuz everyone kept interupting and listening in on their thoughts hahha woo!! that jenny girl. what a whore. haha i h8 her ugh. karma better come fast hahaa. yepp well it was soo funny how pepper and prao were nominated to compete in the singing contest or w/e and Kaimook ran to tell pepper that he was dead cuz Prao sings rele good and peppers like r u serious? shiit. hahahha woo. i just realized that both prao and mahasamout are singers in real life haha nice the contest should be intresting can't wait til next episode

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait till next episode when Pepper sings for Ann. They're so cute together.

Made a video of Ann/Oh/Pepper. Feel free to comment. I'm going to make one of just Ann/Pepper together but couldn't decide if I should wait for Sao Ban Rai to end for the all clips first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDZyoTz2KlM

OMG!! i love that song you choice for the vdo!! lol and u used the vdo clips from leh ratee. hehe it's kute!! lol yeah u might want to wait for the lakorn to end cause u never kno if u're missing something. lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
woo nice video!! that song is great hahah ahh can't wait for the one w/ just pepper and ann =] love them haha my fav. couple =] neway the part where pepper kisses ann on her forehead what lakorn is that from?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i kno that guy tony is annoying he can't speak english and he supposedly study over seas? lol

dude diamend ur avatar scared the crap out of me. lol his eyes!! i still can't stop laughing from when he was on at ten hehe.
hahahaha ta aof talok jing lol he was on ratree samosorn today but they cut out da best part :( he was still funny though lol

eps 14 pepper's gon sing to ann ^_^ CUTE! oh and jen_x dat was from eps 12 i think or was it 13 lol one of dem

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
hahahaha ta aof talok jing lol he was on ratree samosorn today but they cut out da best part :( he was still funny though lol

eps 14 pepper's gon sing to ann ^_^ CUTE! oh and jen_x dat was from eps 12 i think or was it 13 lol one of dem
lol soo freaken funny!! lol well i'm pissed pepper has to marry that jenny girl even though it ain't his baby. stupid boy getting drunk like that.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
bleh but then you know lakorns.... in the end they will find out that he is not the baby .. and he will end up with Ann..... and it was sad when he was telling Ann he wishes he could turn back time.... and Ann was like "we can't turn back time, but we can live our present and next day as best we can" sighs lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but she aint pregnant is she? she just told erybody dat they slept together. or did i miss somethin real big?