Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
airing in october....in titv......ann will be playing the daughter of a kum nun (village leader) and she has to speak in supan accent which is hard for her,she also have to ride a motorcycle,catch frogs and ride oxes......i think its comedy....credits to spicy

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG OMG!!!! now I have something to look forward to in october!!!! another pepper lakorn!!!! can't wait! comedy? more awesome!

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! am I reading this right???? Ann and Pepper!! finally....can't wait..thanks for sharing....=]

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Another one? Wow. I'm excited too, but Pepper & Ann in comedy? Man...

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
What? Pepper will play a HI-SO guy? OMG, bravo Pepper......... :clap: I luv Pepper......I've been a faithful fan of him since he was with UHT, you know. Hope to see another :slapandkissse3: lakorn.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well at least it'll be better than their other lakorn, Maya Pissawass which kinda sucks on the romance front. I'm surprised its not an Exact production though since aren't both contracted to Exact? How's TV Thunder with their stuff?

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
OMG i've been waiting for them to pair this two couple up again haha
they have so much chemistry together, i'm glad its arring so soon haha

max

sarNie Elites
Omg! I am happy! The storyline sounds good! I love them together... but I am not quite satisfied by the one that is currently airing because it is not quite about "THEM"! Thanks!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
cant wait..i love pepper and ann..
although i do want to see pepper wit others gurls but oh wll i still love hem alway...

sunisa

i can't wait.i love pepper and ann together.I saw the teaser on youtube and it seem like a really funny lakorn.what is the exact airing date for this?

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait.i love pepper and ann together.I saw the teaser on youtube and it seem like a really funny lakorn.what is the exact airing date for this?

OMG!! really?! can u get me the link. OMG!! hehe i'm so happy ann and pepper is going to be in another lakorn. YAY!!!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
LOL!! ann's singing!! lol that's so funny!! i can't wait for it to air. So i'm guessing that this will air on ch 7? i mean tv thunder is part of ch 7. YAY!! can't wait to watch it. thanx for the teaser.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg.......i just saw the preview and it looks really good
ann speaking supan is hilarious and cute....and the singing part ahahahah