Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
hehe no prob. i was going to do more but got lazy. i'll put up more later. let's see pepper and ann has been in like 4 lakorns together. this one makes 4. here's a link to where u might find them with subs. i think they're still working on it too.

http://youtube.com/user/SpicyFansubs

max

sarNie Elites
LOL, in part 1, I thought that the family picture was super funny! You can totally tell that they copied and pasted the pictures to that background. Haha. Anyways, I watched half of part 2, and it is very funny. I am assuming that Pepper's mother, and Ann's father were past lovers. Haha. I liked how the little boy had a similar mustache.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
HAHA this lakorn is so funny..hahah I just finished the 1st episode.. I miss pepper and ann on screen =] Its funny how he cares more about his trophies then the other girl haha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahah this lakorn is GREAT!! ahhh wen does the second episode come out??? i'm like dieing here hahha i LOVE PEPPER AND ANN!!! hahha what four lakorns did they both play in? i kno they played in Leh Ratree, Maya Pissawas, and this one wats the fourth one? can't wait til next episode man its hiliraious

max

sarNie Elites
Including this one, I think it is four. There was Leh Ratree, then there was one after that... but I did not watch it because I heard that it was not good. Then Maya Pissaward, and then Sao Ban Rai Kup Nai Hai-So.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
the third lakorn they did together was .."wun nam wong" or something like that. tanya was in there too..its a remake and i dont think ann and pepper got together in the end.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is so funny and I totally love it. Ann is so cute and I lover her character. I can not wait until they start to like each other.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah her third lakorn with pepper was wung nam won. it was sad no one got with anyone. then that last one i didn't like even though they some wat got together. this one tops it all. hehe

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL....this lakorn is very light hearted...I like it a lot....it's funny....I like Ann character and Pepper he's as hot looking as always...did not look like he has changed.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
episode 2 was ok the only part i couldn't stop laughing at was when pepper thought he ate chicken and it turns out to frog. lol it was funny!! oh and boy is pretty funny too. lol that one part where he screamed liked a girl. haha his acting is pretty good. kinda goofy. lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
what I don't get about this kind of romantic comedy is why do they (the writers) have to make the pra'ek have a girlfriend...why don't they just have pra'ek be like single and unattached so that he's free to have a wandering eye for nang'ek only....other then that i"m loving this lakorn too....

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahha omgeez so true Toon hahah but its all good cuz Pepper doesn't seem to rele care about his "girlfriend" hahahhah omg on the first episode when Ann saw pepper's girlfriend kissing him her face expression was PRICELESS hahhah omg she looked sooo pissed off cuz she don't want NO BITCH putting her lips on HER MAN hahhahahhah but yea the second episode was ok but yea haha this is already becoming one of my favorite lakorns =]

max

sarNie Elites
what I don't get about this kind of romantic comedy is why do they (the writers) have to make the pra'ek have a girlfriend...why don't they just have pra'ek be like single and unattached so that he's free to have a wandering eye for nang'ek only....other then that i"m loving this lakorn too....
No kidding. It is so annoying! Haha.