Sangravee Atsarak (แสงระวี อัศวรักษ์)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
She was Miss Thailand more than a decade ago, an actress and singer.

Here is her with Sam Yuranant for the lakorn "Mae Bia"

Here is her now in present day. Thats a quite a difference, I was really shocked when i saw these pics.

onahc

sarNie Elites
She was always big frame to begin with, but yes what a difference. She still looks good for a bigger woman but exercise would do her some good.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
She is the only Thai actress I can think of that really let herself go. True she did have a thicker body shape but she shouldn't have let herself go so much.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
that really hard to say, you can gain so much weight in 1 week, but it takes forever to lose just 1 lbs...it comes with age, If you get a chance to do it and just enjoy yourself and not worry about it...i think we all want that...at a certain age, u earn that right to just let go..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow but then again seeing pictures of my mom in younger days, ain't really a surprise. I just hope ya don't say that about my mother how she shouldn't have let it go so much.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ same here fun..

i don't think she looks bad.. she just changed with time.. and time can change everything..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
she was also in the lakorn with saranyu, right? the "unwedded wife" i think. in khmer "pekriyea kmean etat civil"