Sane Ranut

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
He's touring the US right now and next week he's going to perform in Richmond, VA. I've heard him sing and he's pretty good, just wondering how his concert was that he did in other states and see what you guys think of him as a singer/ entertainer. I believe it's just him coming/performing....not sure if it's worth it yet...still debating on going.

monkey12

sarNie Egg
i didn't go to his concert when he came to mass but i heard it was pretty crowded. People had to be turned away because there were no room, it was too crowded. alot of people like him- he is seems to be poplular among both young and old..But from what i heard i think that he is worth seeing..if not you can always go on youtube and search for his past concert and maybe get a feel for it to see whether or not you might enjoy it. Personally i would have gone if i had a chance.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
my sisters said his concert was very good but when he came here, he came with others singers and artists.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
He's a very talented singer and very handsome. He's not a great dancer but he can improve. I think that he is very shy and he isn't very flashy with his clothes. These are images I perceived of him from the April's concert in Long Beach, Ca. In fact, he's performing again tonight at the Hak Heng Restaurant in Long Beach again 5/1/09. I won't go again for the sake of the cost of admission but my sister will. She'll have a blast-- because I did.

He's worth he $35 I paid for admission. And I got to take pictures with him...how awesome is that?

stasteek

sarNie Egg
yes, we were at his concert here in Long Beach CA at Hak Heang Restaurant. We even went back stage and took pictures with him. Very nice guy and sings very well also.

I hope Chhorn Sovanreach comes next year!!! When i get a chance i will post the pictures up of Sen Ranut and us..... :)

yak

sarNie Adult
yes, we were at his concert here in Long Beach CA at Hak Heang Restaurant. We even went back stage and took pictures with him. Very nice guy and sings very well also.

I hope Chhorn Sovanreach comes next year!!! When i get a chance i will post the pictures up of Sen Ranut and us..... :)
can i see the picture..? i dont recall his name.. lol

stasteek

sarNie Egg
can i see the picture..? i dont recall his name.. lol
yes, when i have time i will post them. I've been very busy lately. I have to convert to jpeg or scan it in. sorry for taking long. I will try to do it this weekend. :)

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
I like him, I became a stalker for a night when he came to perform in Dallas.
I gotta say he is much better looking in person, than in the karaoke.... and sounds better too.

he is my new favorite guy, after Preap Sovath.. :p